No announcement yet.

We should NOT respect fighters that avoid VADA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Pacquaio's team pulled out of VADA testing for the Bradley fight. Do you respect him for that move?

Manny Pacquiao Refusing VADA TESTING vs TIM BRADLEY??
    Pacquiao did VADA three times recently. http://vada-testing.org/congratulati...-vada-testing/

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      The top 15 ranked fighters in WBC have to do have? Since when? Also, who's paying for it, because its not cheap and most fighters make crap money
      September 9th was the deadline to register. It's year round and the WBC is paying for it.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Pacquiao did VADA three times recently. http://vada-testing.org/congratulati...-vada-testing/
        Right. Then why pull out of VADA for Bradley?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Right. Then why pull out of VADA for Bradley?
          No idea, but he did VADA three times. He's not suspect. Of course he should continue to use VADA or he will lose the respect.

Comment

Only if you are doing drugs and claim to clean up the sport and fool the people by saying you are doing year round random testing.
            Then turn down a clause in the contract to fine a fighter if caught doping...
            So if we were playing a card game like poker with 500.00 in the pot - would you sign agreement that says if one of us were cheating there will be a 5.00 fine?

No?

Well a 500 million dollar fight and team pacquiao requested a 5 million dollar fine.

Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
              So if we were playing a card game like poker with 500.00 in the pot - would you sign agreement that says if one of us were cheating there will be a 5.00 fine?

No?

Well a 500 million dollar fight and team pacquiao requested a 5 million dollar fine.

Smh.
              So the problem was that the fine was too low?..... in that case just ask for it to be increased.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                So you don't respect Alexander Ustinov, right?
                Why didn't you answer this?

Comment

That's why I'm saying testing should start three months before the fight at least.
                  Most fights don't eve get scheduled 3 months ahead of time so you'd be testing a tiny % of fights.

I don't believe its unreasonable to suggest that alphabet groups 24/7/365 random test all their ranked fighters which should be the bare minimum thats going on so at least fans can trust that the elite level boxing they watch is as clean as possible. I also don't think its crazy to suggest that commissions test anyone currently licensed to fight in their state or country 24/7/365 randomly. Anything less than 24/7/365 testing isn't really changing much of anything.

Comment

So you don't respect Alexander Ustinov, right?
                    Why didn't you answer this?
                    Sorry, I had responded to this from my phone and it seems it didn't send.

My posture on HW's have been open and I've always said the same. They are all juicing. So I don't mind if they juice, as long as they don't go in life whinning that other HW's are using PEDs.

Seems like the search is not working but I've created at least one thread talking about how I think HW's are all juicing.

Comment

Well Chocolatico & Cuadras had no testing

Comment

Working...
                      X