Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO Bringer: Why did you leave MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY ARE YOU BACK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is how the lounge looked like when he was a mod.

Comment

Make Bringer great again.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        I was here when all that happened. Watch out
        You were here....and?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Make Bringer great again.
          Never will happen. I challenged him for a fight and ßringer backed out by asking for a catchweight.

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          You were here....and?
          he is still irrelevant up to now? j/k

Comment

You were here....and?
            I got time on this site. Enough time to remember posters like badblood, fiestywench, gorilladogs, bo$$y...and all the simps that tried to wife the fat cnut such as yourself. Like I said...watch out lmao

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              I got time on this site. Enough time to remember posters like badblood, fiestywench, gorilladogs, bo$$y...and all the simps that tried to wife the fat cnut such as yourself. Like I said...watch out lmao
              For someone who remembers a lot you sure have your facts mixed up. Was I involved in the whole debacle? Yes. Did I try to hump that whale? No.

My transgressions go as far as the reason why I got banned. No other reason. Every reference used to pin point a certain act on me is an action of another user, lol.

You have no clue.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                he is still irrelevant up to now? j/k
                How you doing, led? Been a while hasn't it?

Comment

How you doing, led? Been a while hasn't it?
                  Am good bro. Its been years were getting old lol. Kinda inactive lately because of the "new posters suck" syndrome.

How you doin?

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                    Am good bro. Its been years were getting old lol. Kinda inactive lately because of the "new posters suck" syndrome.

How you doin?
                    I'm good, older, wiser with prescription glasses now, SMH. Just having a laugh at all the people who think they know what part I played in the Bossy fiasco, lol.

How's life been treating you, get the chance to fulfill any of your weird fantasies?

Comment

I'm good, older, wiser with prescription glasses now, SMH. Just having a laugh at all the people who think they know what part I played in the Bossy fiasco, lol.

How's life been treating you, get the chance to fulfill any of your weird fantasies?
                      LOLjust because you look like ugly Tim, they thoight youre a major player in Bossy fiasco.

Same here, I need glasses now so that I can participate in the lounge.

Had reached at least 70% of my dreams.

Weird fantasies....slowly. I hope I can **** a fat ugly black woman in the future.

Comment

Working...
                      X