Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I got the Xbox 1(Good call fellas) Now need game recommendations!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    I just picked up a PS4 a couple of months ago. Got Madden 15', Call of Booty, and The Last of Us. Pretty sure all three of those are available on Xbox. I'm probably gonna swoop up that GTA next. I had the one on PS3, but I heard that this next gen GTA is still a must get even if you played the same version on the previous gen systems.
    The Last of Us is a PS3/PS4 Sony exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by PR13 View Post
      The Last of Us is a PS3/PS4 Sony exclusive.
      Oh. I stand corrected.

Comment

I got
        shadow of morder - very fun
        Dead rising 3 - they say the graphics are abit last gen but still good mindless fun.
        Dragon age inquisition - never played dragon age before this one so not sure what I'm missing its kind of tactical if your into **** like that
        Destiny - personally I think this game is awesome, some say its repetitive.
        Cod - big improvement from the last one but haven't played it in a while.
        Gta - my favourite game ATM

Comment

2015's gonna be a big year.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            The XBOX one does have Blu-Ray, but unlike the 360, the One won't play burned DVDs.
            Thanks mate! For sure I'll be getting an Xbox One, Halo is the main reason, too.

As for burned DVD's, I really don't care for that, don't watch DVDs anymore. I dl movies-> transfer to USB-> Xbox 360. I've also read that the Xbox One supports MKV files! So this is even better, can watch any movie on there now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              I just picked up a PS4 a couple of months ago. Got Madden 15', Call of Booty, and The Last of Us. Pretty sure all three of those are available on Xbox. I'm probably gonna swoop up that GTA next. I had the one on PS3, but I heard that this next gen GTA is still a must get even if you played the same version on the previous gen systems.
              I wanna play this game! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
                I wanna play this game! Sounds like a lot of fun!
                Dude it's badass. Biggest booty wins.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  The XBOX one does have Blu-Ray, but unlike the 360, the One won't play burned DVDs.
                  frankly speaking, though- this is a bit of a moot point in most instances, no? i cant recall the last time i burned a CD, let alone a DVD.

OR

are you referring to bootleg movies as "burned DVDs" in which case you should go to a corner and reflect on what a bad decision it is to support the bootleg market.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
                    frankly speaking, though- this is a bit of a moot point in most instances, no? i cant recall the last time i burned a CD, let alone a DVD.

OR

are you referring to bootleg movies as "burned DVDs" in which case you should go to a corner and reflect on what a bad decision it is to support the bootleg market.
                    Not really, if you back your DVD's up like I do, this kinda sucks. I don't give my daughter the regular copy of any of her Disney movies, so I make a clone that she can beat up.

When it comes to watching recently released movies, I actually use my Xbox one browser.

Comment

I got both Xbox 1 n PS4, i like PS4 more

GTA 5 is the best game for anybody with a console, if ur a gaming fan Halo collection is a must have

Comment

Working...
                      X