Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So manny pacquiao can bring up retiring but Floyd can't?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manny has been through more wars while floyd has only been hit once in his carrer... by mosley....

Comment

God is telling Paquiao to retire, nobody is telling Floyd to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        It's because God is telling manny to retire.
        Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        God is telling Paquiao to retire, nobody is telling Floyd to retire.
        Pac haters love to make fun of Pac when it comes to 'speaking to god' and all, but they sure have no problem when Floyd talks about having 'GOD GIVEN talents.' I guess it's ok to receive a 'gift' from god but when god actually 'talks to you' well that's some crazy shit!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
          Pac haters love to make fun of Pac when it comes to 'speaking to god' and all, but they sure have no problem when Floyd talks about having 'GOD GIVEN talents.' I guess it's ok to receive a 'gift' from god but when god actually 'talks to you' well that's some crazy shit!!! lol
          There is a HUUGE difference between thanking god for giving you your natural talents then claiming you have talked to the guy.....

Comment

It's because God is telling manny to retire.
            yea as long as you mention that 3 letter word, you get a pass.
            manny wants to retire after bradley, floyd can give us another 2 years of clinical savagery.

i wonder what the pacfans reaction would be if we mix up what the 2 divas said.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
              manny has been through more wars while floyd has only been hit once in his carrer... by mosley....

that tells you how dominant to the sport floyd is.

Comment

If Manny took a dump and named it Rupert there would be an article on boxingscene praising Manny for his great accomplishment in name selection.

Comment

There is a HUUGE difference between thanking god for giving you your natural talents then claiming you have talked to the guy.....
                  qft.

well pacfans really lost it tho when floyd and fif talked to a stack of huneds.

Comment

I like how Floyd apologists treat their idol like he's a baby. Floyd just announced he's fighting five more fights. And this TS dickrider says, "No you shouldn't. You should retire."

What a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                      I like how Floyd apologists treat their idol like he's a baby. Floyd just announced he's fighting five more fights. And this TS dickrider says, "No you shouldn't. You should retire."

What a clown.
                      huh wut?

Comment

Working...
                      X