Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2018, 08:04 PM #11
THEFRESHBRAWLER THEFRESHBRAWLER is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6,656
Quoted: 3929 Post(s)
Rep Power: 19
THEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 17,441.69
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 18,472.07
The poster of truth! - JK1700 You're a dumb cock sucker who just happens to be a racist negro - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx2245 View Post
I agree with Adonis, if Jack wants the belt, he'll have to go to Canada, and probably Quebec next time! If Jack is luck enough to get a rematch, he should take it, no matter where it is. It's not like Jack got robbed last night!
He did get robbed he landed the harder and more accurate punches and the ref helped Adonis.
He won rounds
1, 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
THEFRESHBRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-20-2018, 08:04 PM #12
MasterPlan MasterPlan is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 5,242
Quoted: 2213 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
MasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 15,392.36
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 16,422.74
Default

Is he on the run or something? After a certain number of years shouldn't he be able to go other places now?
MasterPlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:12 PM #13
Ray* Ray* is online now
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, England
Age: 40
Posts: 34,710
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
Rep Power: 86
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 45,673.05
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 46,698.30
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by millcitymauler View Post
Well just tell him to sneak across the southern border and the DemocRATS will say it's his "human right" to engage in a boxing match. They'll probably throw in an anchor baby, and a handful of food-stamps just for good measure.
I don’t want to get into politics but am sure it would be very hard for him to get a work visa for a fight in America. He might be able to fly to America but I doubt he gets the necessary work visa.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:13 PM #14
Ray* Ray* is online now
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, England
Age: 40
Posts: 34,710
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
Rep Power: 86
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 45,673.05
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 46,698.30
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPlan View Post
Is he on the run or something? After a certain number of years shouldn't he be able to go other places now?
Boxers need work visas. This is the area that might be difficult for him.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:23 PM #15
Boxing Logic Boxing Logic is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,906
Quoted: 2902 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
Boxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,623.11
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 11,648.36
Great post. Keep up the good work. - WTF Huck! knows his stuff - jas You actually look beneath the surface - Nomadic 
Default

Gvozdyk. Gvozdyk, or Kovalev, or Bivol, or Beterbiev. Time to face the best, not Badou Jack.
Boxing Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:24 PM #16
Boxing Logic Boxing Logic is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,906
Quoted: 2902 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
Boxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,623.11
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 11,648.36
Great post. Keep up the good work. - WTF Huck! knows his stuff - jas You actually look beneath the surface - Nomadic 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
It was only 4K people in attendance. Take the fight somewhere else. Toronto is not a boxing city and the ref was HORRIBLE.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Surprised Floyd had that tweeted out. Usually they try to lie about the attendance or just not mention it since PBC cards usually have such bad attendance. Respect to him for at least mentioning it. Granted, that number is probably also exaggerated, with lots of tickets given away. The real number is probably in the 2K range. But still, props to them for at least tweeting it out.
Boxing Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:25 PM #17
Boxing Logic Boxing Logic is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,906
Quoted: 2902 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
Boxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,623.11
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 11,648.36
Great post. Keep up the good work. - WTF Huck! knows his stuff - jas You actually look beneath the surface - Nomadic 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by millcitymauler View Post
Well just tell him to sneak across the southern border and the DemocRATS will say it's his "human right" to engage in a boxing match. They'll probably throw in an anchor baby, and a handful of food-stamps just for good measure.
Very true, actually.
Boxing Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:30 PM #18
hitking hitking is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,850
Quoted: 2373 Post(s)
Rep Power: 30
hitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 16,780.09
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 17,800.24
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 
Default

Of course it “must be in Canada.” Easier to have a ref in your back pocket to protect you from body shots. And to let you hug the f.uck outta your opponent for half the fight when you’re dawg ass tired and can barely standup straight.
hitking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:31 PM #19
Sheikh Sheikh is offline
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 63
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9
Sheikh is just really niceSheikh is just really niceSheikh is just really niceSheikh is just really nice
Points: 5,247.81
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 6,262.89
Default

gvozdyk is mandatory immediate rematch not allowed
Sheikh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:49 PM #20
THEFRESHBRAWLER THEFRESHBRAWLER is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6,656
Quoted: 3929 Post(s)
Rep Power: 19
THEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 17,441.69
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 18,472.07
The poster of truth! - JK1700 You're a dumb cock sucker who just happens to be a racist negro - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Logic View Post
Surprised Floyd had that tweeted out. Usually they try to lie about the attendance or just not mention it since PBC cards usually have such bad attendance. Respect to him for at least mentioning it. Granted, that number is probably also exaggerated, with lots of tickets given away. The real number is probably in the 2K range. But still, props to them for at least tweeting it out.
Yeah most promoters especially PBC definitely would not have reported that. For the sake of boxing hopefully it got some good ratings.
Good fight imo. I’d say out of the 4700 in attendance 1000 were probably comped. How is Adonis not a draw in his own country? He’s the lineal heavyweight champion. If he was in the UK the place would be packed
THEFRESHBRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.