Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Demolishes Hugo Centeno in Two For Interim Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    sorry if this makes you cry.....

Weekend Review: Biggest Winners and Losers of 2017
    By Michael Rosenthal
    " Golovkin waited his entire career for big fights and then fell short when he got them, struggling to beat Danny Jacobs and settling for a draw with Alvarez "

Yes, Michael Rosenthal tells you what to think, i get it.Meanwhile,bast majority of fans and experts think Golovkin won the Canelo fight, and Canelo just pulled out of the rematch,cheating to give himself an edge despite being the man in hes prime lol.

Comment

and Ward thinks that Golovkin is a ****-talking hypejob

don't forget about that one will ya ?
      Ward still thought Golovkin was good enough to beat Canelo, he predicted Golovkin to win, saying it was 60/40 in hes favour. And i mean, why would you like Ward so much. He wouldnt drop a few pounds to fight Golovkin, but youve never forgiven Golovkin for not doing so to fight Cotto. Ward was smart, stayed in hes division instead of chasing Dawsons title. Stay in your own division for the tough fights, no need to make concessions. Only go up a weight when you cant make the old division anymore. Have a couple of warm ups to check youre ok. Talk abit of ****t, yeah that's ok. I know you think once a fighter says something he has to stick to it though.No hype allowed of course. Thats why i guess your expecting to see Ward fight Joshua soon hey?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
        Yes, Michael Rosenthal tells you what to think, i get it.....

I heard all of the promises/lies from Team Bullshht..... then I saw what happened when Golovkin finally stepped up with Jacobs/Canelo lol.....

I do not need anyone to paint me a picture... like you clowns do

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
        Meanwhile,bast majority of fans and experts think Golovkin won the Canelo fight, and Canelo just pulled out of the rematch,cheating to give himself an edge despite being the man in hes prime lol.

" think "..... ?

I " think " you missed the point

Hypekin was supposed to blow through the smaller Canelo

that was Canelo's first fight at 160

and yet..... in 5 of those rounds, ALL three judges scored those rounds for Canelo

Hypekin was verrry lucky to keep his titles, just like with Jacobs

Weekend Review: Biggest Winners and Losers of 2017
        By Michael Rosenthal
        " Golovkin waited his entire career for big fights and then fell short when he got them, struggling to beat Danny Jacobs and settling for a draw with Alvarez "

listen kid, this is your problem..... while you are here talking bollocks..... your pacifist girlfriend just fought Vanes, and now he is ducking Derevyanchenko and Saunders loooool

Comment

Ward still thought Golovkin was good enough to beat Canelo, he predicted Golovkin to win, saying it was 60/40 in hes favour. And i mean, why would you like Ward so much. He wouldnt drop a few pounds to fight Golovkin, but youve never forgiven Golovkin for not doing so to fight Cotto. Ward was smart, stayed in hes division instead of chasing Dawsons title. Stay in your own division for the tough fights, no need to make concessions. Only go up a weight when you cant make the old division anymore. Have a couple of warm ups to check youre ok. Talk abit of ****t, yeah that's ok. I know you think once a fighter says something he has to stick to it though.No hype allowed of course. Thats why i guess your expecting to see Ward fight Joshua soon hey?

FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Chavez at 168
          FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Froch at 168
          FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Jack at 168
          FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Hopkins at 168
          FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Chudinov at 168
          FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Ramirez at 168
          FACT: Golovkin was NOT willing to fight Ward at 168

just so long as you are happy about that

Comment

I heard all of the promises/lies from Team Bullshht..... then I saw what happened when Golovkin finally stepped up with Jacobs/Canelo lol.....

I do not need anyone to paint me a picture... like you clowns do

" think "..... ?

I " think " you missed the point

Hypekin was supposed to blow through the smaller Canelo

that was Canelo's first fight at 160

and yet..... in 5 of those rounds, ALL three judges scored those rounds for Canelo

Hypekin was verrry lucky to keep his titles, just like with Jacobs

listen kid, this is your problem..... while you are here talking bollocks..... your pacifist girlfriend just fought Vanes, and now he is ducking Derevyanchenko and Saunders loooool
            This is a good example of why your such a joke on this site, and people message each other having a good laugh about you. Most experts saw the fight as even going in, since it wasnt lost on them that Golovkin was looking hes age and Canelo had started looking like the hulk having hes first fight above 155 at supermiddle.We all know now why he looked so big and explosive, being the drug cheat that he is. A younger drug cheat that couldn't keep the pace with the old pacifist lol. We know why he backed out. Hes shrunk rather dramatically since getting with the drug testing. Kinda embarrassing that he couldnt even hurt Golovkin on juice. But dont cry i know hes your hero lol.

Comment

Hes never fought above 160,unlike Canelo. Never heard any negotiations took place with those on your list. It just shows your a hypocrite. GGG should fight Cotto at catch weight, Ward shouldnt fight Golovkin at catch weight. Dont think anyone was seriously mooted for Golovkin at supermiddle other than Ward. Hopkins was old and a 175er,Froch, who refused to fight Cleverly because he was "too big" had retired an got hes nose fixed. Jack hadnt even beaten anyone until Groves and had been stopped in one, never heard anyone take real interest in that one. Ramirez was seen as inexperienced. No, the only fight worth going up for was Ward. A big supermiddle, against a guy who did,and still does make middle easy. Why did Ward not fight Dawson a weight up and add hes title to the mix? He wanted to remain in what was hes real division at the time. Then he eased up to 175 with easy fights, no heroics. So, since its you who thinks Golovkin shouldve fought Cotto at catch weight, why shouldn't Ward fight GGG at one? Cant have it both ways you little panzy. But then you defend a drug taker who pulled out of the rematch and criticise the guy who did it clean. Says alot about you, scared little keyboard warrior that you are lol. Old, finished, lonely and bitter you may be, obsessed and jealous you certainly are, but since everyone is blocking you and you cant fathom why, im happy to keep educating you about the sport you wished you done lol.

Comment

This is a good example of why your such a joke on this site, and people message each other having a good laugh about you. Most experts saw the fight as even going in, since it wasnt lost on them that Golovkin was looking hes age and Canelo had started looking like the hulk having hes first fight above 155 at supermiddle.We all know now why he looked so big and explosive, being the drug cheat that he is. A younger drug cheat that couldn't keep the pace with the old pacifist lol. We know why he backed out. Hes shrunk rather dramatically since getting with the drug testing. Kinda embarrassing that he couldnt even hurt Golovkin on juice. But dont cry i know hes your hero lol.

aah, you pulled the good ol PED card lol

what is your excuse for what happened in the Jacobs fight ?

b,b,b,b,b.....

come on man, cut the excuses

Golovkin finally stepped up, and we finally found his level

he is a little bit better than Danny Jacobs, and he will probably lose to Canelo in September

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                  Hes never fought above 160,unlike Canelo. Never heard any negotiations took place with those on your list. It just shows your a hypocrite. GGG should fight Cotto at catch weight, Ward shouldnt fight Golovkin at catch weight. Dont think anyone was seriously mooted for Golovkin at supermiddle other than Ward. Hopkins was old and a 175er,Froch, who refused to fight Cleverly because he was "too big" had retired an got hes nose fixed. Jack hadnt even beaten anyone until Groves and had been stopped in one, never heard anyone take real interest in that one. Ramirez was seen as inexperienced. No, the only fight worth going up for was Ward. A big supermiddle, against a guy who did,and still does make middle easy. Why did Ward not fight Dawson a weight up and add hes title to the mix? He wanted to remain in what was hes real division at the time. Then he eased up to 175 with easy fights, no heroics. So, since its you who thinks Golovkin shouldve fought Cotto at catch weight, why shouldn't Ward fight GGG at one? Cant have it both ways you little panzy. But then you defend a drug taker who pulled out of the rematch and criticise the guy who did it clean. Says alot about you, scared little keyboard warrior that you are lol. Old, finished, lonely and bitter you may be, obsessed and jealous you certainly are, but since everyone is blocking you and you cant fathom why, im happy to keep educating you about the sport you wished you done lol.

not reading that nonsense..... but the cold hard facts about Ward went down like a cold hard carrot up your bum huh ?

Comment

• he avoided muniga too! lil g is such a coward, pulled out of the canelo fight cos he knew hed get KOd, ducked devenchenkego DUCKED charlo HARD ducked spike and then ducked a novice muniga LOL
                    biggest hbo hypejob since...ever.

Comment

aah, you pulled the good ol PED card lol

what is your excuse for what happened in the Jacobs fight ?

b,b,b,b,b.....

come on man, cut the excuses

Golovkin finally stepped up, and we finally found his level

he is a little bit better than Danny Jacobs, and he will probably lose to Canelo in September
                      No excuse needed for the Jacobs fight, Golovkin won it, scored the only knockdown and retained hes title against a younger bigger man. Btw, its not a "PED" card when youre just pointing out who cheated and pulled out 😂. He wont lose to Canelo, hes gonna be more natural this time, hes already lost abit of muscle, lets see if he fades even worse and loses explosivness without hes cheating. Canelo gets bashed up this time, bad gas tanks never change.

Comment

Working...
                      X