No announcement yet.

Who hits harder floyd or nate diaz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who hits harder floyd or nate diaz?

Who do you think hits harder, video for reference ( 20 seconds in )

Last edited by GodLike; 08-14-2017, 08:32 AM.

Floyd....those shots had 0 snap or speed on them

Comment

I agree i think floyd his harder for sure.

Comment

Didn't Nate just graze Conor's chin and McNugget was wobbled?

If a McGregor fan were to say they hit the same, they have forgotten they need to add a multiplier for how many times he's gonna get lit on the face

Comment

Nate is 6'0'', walks at 200lbs , has a 76 inch reach, and fights with 4ounce gloves you dingus

not comparable at all and you should drink bleach for even attempting to compare the two

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post
            Nate is 6'0'', walks at 200lbs , has a 76 inch reach, and fights with 4ounce gloves you dingus

not comparable at all and you should drink bleach for even attempting to compare the two
            Nate throws arm punches with 0 snap

Comment

both of hte diaz brothers have always been arm punchers. they had really good gas tanks for mma scrubs, and it got them pretty far considering that they could also handle themselves in grappling and wrestling situations.

floyd mayweather was never a big puncher by WW standards, but he had very good snap which goes back to his fundamentals and his timing. obvious answer is definitely an obvious one.

Comment

I'd say most boxers hit harder than MMA fighters, by some distance.

Pure technique and ability to get the right leverage on shots shouldn't be overlooked. I've not really seen any guys in the UFC with that. They're also not used to getting hit by people who can do that either.

I'm not gonna be surprised if Floyd's shots have a much bigger affect on McGregor than people realise.

Comment

Of course Floyd. The Diaz bros aren't even power punchers. They're more accumulation punchers with an almost unlimited gas tank, and are able to keep peppering you, because of their granite chins.

Most top 30 boxers are harder hitters P4P than the Diaz bros. Boxers have a different level of velocity and snap to their punches. You're on a damn boxing site, and don't even know this. The techniques are night and day.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    both of hte diaz brothers have always been arm punchers. they had really good gas tanks for mma scrubs, and it got them pretty far considering that they could also handle themselves in grappling and wrestling situations.

floyd mayweather was never a big puncher by WW standards, but he had very good snap which goes back to his fundamentals and his timing. obvious answer is definitely an obvious one.
                    only reasons why diaz brothers are so good on the feet despite being uncoordinated and weird looking is because theyre literally ******ed.. at least nate is

they smoke weed all day every day.

and the only reason their cardio is so good is because they are triathletes and do those triathlons on the side, plus they are big on jiu jitsu which is pretty much a cardio workout and thats why they are good on the ground and good at submissions

theyre actually not that good though when it comes to the feet, at least nate isnt, they just like to fight and theyre so ******ed that mental warfare doesn't work on them and their brain basically just doesnt respond to threats.

nate didn't even know what conor was saying half the time i bet. hes so dumb.

so theyre constantly marching forward throwing combos theyve learned but they dont really give a **** how technical they do it. theyre more focused on just fighting and hitting their opponent

nate diaz was literally vaping cannabidiol, live at the press conference like an hour after he lost to conor. vaping it infront of every camera in the media. which then got him into legal trouble

they're dumb as a rock

i mean look how ******ed he is, he doesnt even understand that conor is making fun of him or realize whats going on then storms off like an idiot live on CNBC

Last edited by fatboy33; 08-14-2017, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X