No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree Erroll Spence schools golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can all agree Erroll Spence schools golovkin

Spence is a bigger, badder, better version of brook.

You saw ggg struggle with Brooks slickness well what's he gonna do with a real slick American?

Spence is a good shout to stop golovkin because golovkin would be swinging like even more of a desperate ape than he did against brook and in doing so he'd be eating brutal counters off Spence who is slicker, faster, more accurate and powerful than brook

If that fight ever happens I'm betting big on spence

I really hope all the middleweights feel the same way after seeing this fight. GGG will finally get some fights now.

Comment

Really? Is this really whats its come too?

Comment

I'm not sold on Spence but he does have a couple of the elements I think a guy needs to beat Golovkin. Golovkin just has too much of an advantage in size, experience, and possibly even footwork for me to say Spence would be anything more than competitive right now. But, you never know.

Comment

And you would lose big. Golovkin is too big and strong for Spence. GGG is a completely different matchup compared to his best wins which are who? Algerie or Bundu at welterweight? He would stalk him constantly brushing off his punches while landing thudding jabs and body shots. Not even close. Lol @ a welterweight knocking GGG out.

Comment

Brook gonna duck Spence 100%, people called it long time ago. INB4 scumbags who will make excuses on Kell's behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
              And you would lose big. Golovkin is too big and strong for Spence. GGG is a completely different matchup compared to his best wins which are who? Algerie or Bundu at welterweight? He would stalk him constantly brushing off his punches while landing thudding jabs and body shots. Not even close. Lol @ a welterweight knocking GGG out.
              They wouldn't be a Welterweight on fight night, dumb-ass.

Comment

Well, I have GGG and Spence both in my top 3 body punchers in the sport. It would be interesting to see who breaks down who first.

GGG is very good at maintaining distance and boxing from the outside, but Spence is also very good at slipping the jab to get on the inside, so that would be another interesting aspect of the fight, to see who could impose their style on the other.

GGG is bigger and more experienced, but so was Gennaro Hernandez when a 21 year old Mayweather schooled and stopped him. So it would be interesting to compare the experience vs the confidence and fearlessness of youth.

GGG is methodical and deliberate in his approach, whereas Spence shows both the methodical approach and the slick style in his game, so again, another interesting style match-up.

The fight would be great whichever way one looks at it, and no matter how long it lasts. Obviously, given the size advantage and the experience, GGG would be the favorite, but only a fool would write Spence off.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
                  Brook gonna duck Spence 100%, people called it long time ago. INB4 scumbags who will make excuses on Kell's behalf.
                  He ducked Spence by fighting ggg. He saw what happen to Algeri and thought he'd fight golovkin instead so he can say he can't make 147 no more

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                    He ducked Spence by fighting ggg. He saw what happen to Algeri and thought he'd fight golovkin instead so he can say he can't make 147 no more
                    First live mandatory he gets and the kunt finds a way out.

Eddie Hearn has already mentioned in an interview if he goes back down to 147 it'll be for Khan only LMFAO, they still want that Khan paycheck the cheap bastards.

Comment

Working...
                    X