Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I need to delete some of my posts. My old man wants to look at the forums!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I think I need to delete some of my posts. My old man wants to look at the forums!

I need to go through and delete all the ****ed up **** I've posted on here! My dad comes over and asks to see what I'm doing on my phone and I just tell him it's BoxingScene, it's where I get my boxing news and crap like that.

Now he wants to see my profile and see what I post about. **** that ****! Lmao. The weirdo crap I go on about? I mean, my family knows I'm weird, but not like, BoxingScene weird.

The c0ck sucking this, and I masturbate to Ariana Grande that, nope. Not having it. ****. I'm gonna have to delete this too. Wtf man.

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    I need to go through and delete all the ****ed up **** I've posted on here! My dad comes over and asks to see what I'm doing on my phone and I just tell him it's BoxingScene, it's where I get my boxing news and crap like that.

Now he wants to see my profile and see what I post about. **** that ****! Lmao. The weirdo crap I go on about? I mean, my family knows I'm weird, but not like, BoxingScene weird.

The c0ck sucking this, and I masturbate to Ariana Grande that, nope. Not having it. ****. I'm gonna have to delete this too. Wtf man.
    wtf...how old are you that your dad wants to check your phone

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      wtf...how old are you that your dad wants to check your phone
      Lol exactly, wtf mayne u betta charge that nukka up...but he might come back and say he's gonna fock your mom..so idk

Comment

Well at least you don't post about tranny fantasies and getting pegged by muscle babes.

Comment

Create another alt for him or show him one of your existing ones.
          Last edited by COVID-19; 05-21-2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Just ask a mod to delete your account.

I doubt there are any posts worth saving.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Lol exactly, wtf mayne u betta charge that nukka up...but he might come back and say he's gonna fock your mom..so idk

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Well there goes your allowance for the next month.

Comment

Working...
                    X