Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Matter What You Think Of Tyson Fury After The Wilder Fight He Is Still Chinny!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst chin in boxing? That is ridiculous. He beat the count after taking a vicious straight right left hook combo from KO artist Wilder flush on the jaw. That's proof enough for me that his chin is decent. If Price took those two punches he would probably be in a coma. 39 other pro heavyweights fail to do what Fury did in going the distance with Wilder and beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Which is a fact that you cannot change and in addition, is what cost him the victory against Deontay Wilder. In the rematch I guarantee you that "The Bronze Bomber sparks him out this time.

Now that he got his timing back. I promise you that Wilder wins more convincingly by way of knockout in the rematch because every time he touches Fury he falls.

Tyson was more than ten pounds heavier for this fight than he was for the Wladimir Klitschko fight and still went down hard. Hands down, he easily has the worst chin in boxing.
      Now that he got his timing back he knocks Fury out? Where did his timing go that he needs to get it back? This was the big one and Wilder was supposed to be ready for his most important fight. What happened? If he couldn't get him this time why should we believe he will knock him SPARK out in the rematch? Tyson is the one that was off for years and the one who figures to improve more than Wilder for the rematch. Fury being 10 pounds heavier than he was for Wlad doesn't make his chin bad. Whoever told you that being overweight helps you take a punch better lied to you. Your so called facts aren't facts at all. If you think Wilder wins the rematch then bet on him because he will be the underdog so you'll get good odds. Ring magazine now ranks Fury number 2 in the world and Wilder number 3 so you know they thought Fury won the fight.

Comment

I'm sorry but worst chin in boxing is a tie between Khan & James Kirkland

Comment

But he still won 10 of 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Now that he got his timing back he knocks Fury out? Where did his timing go that he needs to get it back? This was the big one and Wilder was supposed to be ready for his most important fight. What happened? If he couldn't get him this time why should we believe he will knock him SPARK out in the rematch? Tyson is the one that was off for years and the one who figures to improve more than Wilder for the rematch. Fury being 10 pounds heavier than he was for Wlad doesn't make his chin bad. Whoever told you that being overweight helps you take a punch better lied to you. Your so called facts aren't facts at all. If you think Wilder wins the rematch then bet on him because he will be the underdog so you'll get good odds. Ring magazine now ranks Fury number 2 in the world and Wilder number 3 so you know they thought Fury won the fight.

interesting

Comment

The last man to have gone the distance with Deontay Wilder what happened to him? You know what happened? He got obliterated in the very first round. I expect Wilder to do the very same thing with Tyson Fury, in knowing that he carries enough power to hurt and drop him. Even, if he has to knock him down 5 times in order to do so. You are right. He may not have stopped him this time but he came awfully close though. In any case, Wilder is walking away with the victory in the rematch to be exact. Remember that Fury brought his A game but Wilder did not bring his. Deontay now knows that he can't outbox Tyson Fury. So therefore he must make it a firefight and Wilder has a lot more firepower than Tyson Fury has and that's a fact.

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
              Nah man, Wilder just hits hard. I once saw Uncle Pete reverse his caravan into Tyson's chin and it didn't faze him one bit

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
              I'm sorry but worst chin in boxing is a tie between Khan & James Kirkland
              The worst chin in boxing? That is ridiculous. He beat the count after taking a vicious straight right left hook combo from KO artist Wilder flush on the jaw. That's proof enough for me that his chin is decent. If Price took those two punches he would probably be in a coma. 39 other pro heavyweights fail to do what Fury did in going the distance with Wilder and beating him.
              Call it what you will fellas. However, if Tyson Fury keeps taking hard shots like that and keep getting up I dread for his long term health and future in the sport. He's awkward, has bad reflexes, with very poor balance and motor coordination skills.
              Last edited by champion4ever; 12-09-2018, 07:49 AM.

Comment

You can’t have it both ways, if he is chinny then Wilder should be knocking him out cold. Khan is chinny and if he gets hit like that by someone who is meant to be a hard hitter he wouldn’t get up.

Comment

Which is a fact that you cannot change and in addition, is what cost him the victory against Deontay Wilder. In the rematch I guarantee you that "The Bronze Bomber sparks him out this time.

Now that he got his timing back. I promise you that Wilder wins more convincingly by way of knockout in the rematch because every time he touches Fury he falls.

Tyson was more than ten pounds h byeavier for this fight than he was for the Wladimir Klitschko fight and still went down hard. Hands down, he easily has the worst chin in boxing.
                  by

So you saying the 2 punches wilder landed on fury are the only 2 he landed in whole 12 rounds?
                  Which makes a case for fury being robbed even stronger
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 12-09-2018, 06:09 AM.

Comment

The last man two have gone the distance with Deontay Wilder what happened to him? You know what happened? He fgot obliterated in the very first round. I expect Wilder to do the very same thing with Tyson Fury, in knowing that he carries enough power to hurt and drop him. Even, if he has to knock him down 5 times in order to do so. You are right. He may not have stopped him this time but he came awfully close though. In any case, Wilder is walking away with the victory in the rematch to be exact. Remember that Fury brought his A game but Wilder did not bring his. Deontay now knows that he can't outbox Tyson Fury. So therefore he must make it a firefight and Wilder has a lot more firepower than Tyson Fury has and that's a fact.
                    The same Tyson Fury that fought Wilder in only his 3rd fight back after taking a 2 year sabbatical on coke, hamburgers and just being clinically depressed?

There's absolutely no chance that Fury is going to be a better fighter in the rematch is there?

It's kinda funny watching you on damage control.

Comment

Fair enough. Then Chinny Tyson Fury was robbed off the hardest hitting heavy on the planet after schooling him and taking his power.

Comment

Working...
                      X