Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Canelo Needs To Be Cleared or Suspended!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sulaiman already came out in support of the Clen Kid, with no evidence. Just "I know he's not a cheat." He's been cheating all along. Shows, even more, how good Floyd was.

Comment

Originally posted by RobMarx View Post
      Canelo changed the game! Not only did he pass tests in the first bout, but Clen not only burns fat, but it boosts stamina months towards the fight, making body builders using it consistently a bunch of pusssees! Clen makes opponents swing all night and helps with rope a dope! Clen is also not detectable with VADA tests 2 months entering the fight, but 80 days away!!

Canelo is the game changer!!
      It also comes in meat and all Mexican boxers eat tainted meat and every last one of them that do tests come up with false positives too so this doesn't really count..........

Comment

Canelo will get cleared but not because there will be conclusive proof that he didn't do anything wrong, but because there's too much money involved not to clear him. Canelo fans will celebrate and use him being cleared as a reason to try and make it seem as if he's 100% innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          It also comes in meat and all Mexican boxers eat tainted meat and every last one of them that do tests come up with false positives too so this doesn't really count..........
          There are 3000 Mexican registered pro boxers and 98% of them do not do advanced testing! Clen in the system, they’ll still fight!

Comment

Make clenelo prove the meat was to blame.

He needs to be tested at least every week randomly.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              Make clenelo prove the meat was to blame.

He needs to be tested at least every week randomly.
              What do you mean? VADA testing has started. For every imposed test Gennady has to be tested too. Once Canelo gets the WBC again, he automatically is enrolled in 365 CBP shall he want to keep the green strap. That rule is for all WBC champs since September 2016 onwards

Comment

Boxing is so ridiculous and dirty at this point, I have no doubts Clenelo will get a pass for cheating and fight will go on like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by RobMarx View Post
                  Canelo changed the game! Not only did he pass tests in the first bout, but Clen not only burns fat, but it boosts stamina months towards the fight, making body builders using it consistently a bunch of pusssees! Clen makes opponents swing all night and helps with rope a dope! Clen is also not detectable with VADA tests 2 months entering the fight, but 80 days away!!

Canelo is the game changer!!
                  Clenbuteral also helps boxers greatly with stamina, they get so refreshed that they dont
                  have to sit down between rounds. Cough... Chavez Jr Cough...

Comment

I want to know whether these were literally the first tests administered by VADA, which would imply strongly they caught him coming off a cycle of doping. In that case he should probably be suspended.

If it was just a random test, then I am fine with a hefty fine but no suspension.

Comment

Canelo should be fined if he intentionally used PED's. Now to me if he beats GGG I'm going to wonder if he cheated so they need to clear him for sure. As for GGG team they can always fight BJS or rematch Jacobs and then you have Charlo so if they are this upset they might as well drop the fight but then where will they get this much money??? GGG isn't getting any younger so he needs this prize money as part of his retirement package lol hahaha So I think GGG should shut up and take the money or drop out of the fight and explore other options not to mention they could "possibly" sue. But to me unless Canelo is cleared and this is clearly a accident this fight kind of loses its value. I wanted Canelo to win and still do but that positive test puts a little damper on the fight for me. Just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X