Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TonyMontana's Topic Of The Week:Volume 1 The Giza Pyramids...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    I love this kinda stuff tbh, love getting stoned and watching Ancient aliens and going down a youtube rabbit hole, but in the cold light of day that stuff just doesn't wash.

I'm sure we have lost a lot of ancient building techniques but you just can't forget or lose the knowledge to make buildings using sound.

And I keep an open mind too. Have you checked out the Baghdad Batteries? No one really knows what there use was so thats a genuine mind boggling ancient mystery to me.
    I've heard of the Baghdad Battery. Similar subject: long lost ancient knowledge/technology. I made a post on the same subject not too long ago, about the Antikythera Mechanism, discovered in a shipwreck in the Mediterranian Sea. It was the World's first "computer" built in Ancient Greece.

Knowledge about things such as the Baghdad Battery and Antikythera Mechanism can easily be lost throughout history. Wars happen, Ships wreck(that may contain precious cargo), cities burn, natural disasters happen. Many armies back then burned extensive Libraries and destroyed entire cultures.

I love this kind of stuff too, seen a bit of Ancient Aliens. Some things actually make sense on that show, and others are just ridiculous IMO. I don't know if they're intentionally mixing lies with truth, or just running out of material tbh.

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Pyramids weren't built. They just appeared randomly and evolved from sand dunes

Comment

Working...
    X