Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pastors die of snake bites

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid barbarians engaging is superstitious rituals.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      Nine times, come on!
      the power of God is not to be used as a circus act if you have faith in him he will always be there he's not to be used as a magician to impress other people
      Exactly God will not be mocked! cant give you anymore green

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Hell, if you are going to put it in Gods hands, don't pie out and stop at rattlesnakes. Go for the gold. Get some Black Mamba's, Eastern Browns, or Inland Taipans.
        hell why not get baptized by charles manson with a great white shark.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
          hell why not get baptized by charles manson with a great white shark.

Comment

will the rattlesnake feel the wrath of the lord for this?

Comment

I love how the logic works. He survives 9 times, it's the power of God. He dies from one bite, he is abusing the power.

It's like when people pray for you to get better from an illness and you do, it was the power of prayer. When it doesn't work, it was God's will.

God works in mysterious ways I guess, and can't fuk with rattlesnakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                I love how the logic works. He survives 9 times, it's the power of God. He dies from one bite, he is abusing the power.

It's like when people pray for you to get better from an illness and you do, it was the power of prayer. When it doesn't work, it was God's will.

God had mercy on him 9 times and decided to take him the 10th. Nothing wrong with that logic señor.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  God had mercy on him 9 times and decided to take him the 10th. Nothing wrong with that logic señor.
                  Or maybe it's the Darwin award winner. You handle deadly snakes, you will die. Stupid people deserve to die off, so the human species will continue to evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

you're comparing two completely different things here, praying for someone to get better is one thing, going up to a Bull and pulling his nuts while he's eating then asking God not to let them bull kill you is another thing

and yes God does work in mysterious ways that's the beauty about him, I'm glad you know that
                    Last edited by -jose-; 02-18-2014, 03:05 PM.

Comment

About 7000-8000 people in the US are bit by venomous snake each year and about 5 die, about .065% of bites result in death

This guy died on his 10th bite? God must have really hated him

Comment

Working...
                      X