Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neither Klit has ever beaten an elite fighter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha,this stuff is hilarious,steelhammer posts the same old pre made bull**** to try and over hype wlad,then he deflects away criticism on to Haye,when were not talking about haye,and not even claiming haye has fought any elite fighter.

both klitschkos have good records,and have fought a few okay opponents,but none ATG,none elite.

Just admit that fact.

Sure the era isnt good,but im sure at some point they could have worked a more appealing contracts(don king always managed to make big heavyweight fights before did he not???) or two and reeled in some bigger names and some better skilled fighters/tougher opponents.

I would have actually given them more credit had they not lost so embarassingly so many times,and if they had fought a toney or a ruiz at points in their careers when they were a stern test.

The thing that really grinds my gears is that the way they have been beat by non elite fighters,while both were fresh/in their prime fighters.

And that both do not entertain and do not inspire anyone to want to be heavyweight champion of the wolrd.

How can you find their styles exciting to watch,its very basic,its very messy and ugly to watch,its extremly frustrating to see these two big giants fighting like cold robots with no gonads!.
    When lewis fought with that type of style,he had fight in him,he went for knockouts,he avenged his knockout losses!,he didnt only jab and right hand someone,he didnt clinch and lean as much.

Wlad actually has a devasting uppercut and left hook,but i dont see it much.

Ide be happy with klits. if they let thier hands go more,used better mix of combinations and showed desire to go for knockouts early(as soon as their overmatched opponents cannot land on them/can not hurt them).

EVEN manny steward doesnt really like wlads style that much"no more bull**** decisions" go for the knockout!.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2011 View Post
      FAO: RossCA

Your hero Tyson quit against Kevin McBum and Holyfield.

Vitali-Tyson common opponents:

Lewis KO'd Tyson in 8.

Vitali got his face bust open and was stopped by Lewis in 6.

Williams KO'd Tyson in 4.

Vitali destroyed Williams.

I know your banned but I figured I would fix it for you.

Comment

"neither klid has beat any elite fighter"

1st. what your definition of "elite fighter"

2nd- alot of good fighter that had the possiblitiy of being "elite" but got stoppped by the klitschkos, ending there futures

stupid question

oh by the way.. who has haye faced thats "elite"

Comment

Steelhammer - get a ****ing dictionary and look up the noun 'Fact'. A fact is something that is demonstrably provable, not your opinion loosely supported by presumption and conjecture.

I don't expect you to respond as you don't have a copy and paste for such a post.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
            "neither klid has beat any elite fighter"

1st. what your definition of "elite fighter"

2nd- alot of good fighter that had the possiblitiy of being "elite" but got stoppped by the klitschkos, ending there futures

stupid question

oh by the way.. who has haye faced thats "elite"
            What does Haye have to do with who the Klits face? Its klitards who claim they are the best HWs in history so if they haven't beaten an elite fighter how can this be true. Their most memorable fights are losses so that would be a sign that they aren't ATGs.

Comment

Thought a bump was needed considering the Klits are playing out past bedtime.

Comment

name an elite fighter at heavyweight right now

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  name an elite fighter at heavyweight right now
                  There aren't any.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                    There aren't any.
                    so how can they fight an elite fighter??

Comment

Hard to beat an elite name when there really hasn't been any around. All you can do is beat the best available. Right now that prob means Haye.

Vitali>Wlad

Comment

Working...
                      X