• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    The lying. I can't deal with liars.
    Every single politician lies.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Every single politician lies.
      None of them lie like Trump. Not even close. Trump will lie to your face. He'll know he's lying. He'll know that you know he's lying. Bu he has so much disregard for you he'll still lie straight to your face. That's insulting my intelligence and disrespectful.

Maybe you're cool with somebody disrespecting your like that but not me. I don't deal with liars in my life.

Comment

None of them lie like Trump. Not even close. Trump will lie to your face. He'll know he's lying. He'll know that you know he's lying. Bu he has so much disregard for you he'll still lie straight to your face. That's insulting my intelligence and disrespectful.

Maybe you're cool with somebody disrespecting your like that but not me. I don't deal with liars in my life.
        I look at the grand scheme ie policies. Trump said he was gonna cut taxes he did, he said he was gonna appoint conservative judges he did, he said he was gonna tariff China he did, he said he was gonna cancel TPP he did. He said he was gonna get tough on border security and illegal immigration he did. He said he was gonna repeal Obamacare he did his best and atleast got rid of the individual mandate which was the worst part of Obamacare.

Is he full of sh|t at times and lacks moral character, yeah, I don't think many will argue that, but does he have balls and gets things done, absolutely.

Comment

I look at the grand scheme ie policies. Trump said he was gonna cut taxes he did, he said he was gonna appoint conservative judges he did, he said he was gonna tariff China he did, he said he was gonna cancel TPP he did. He said he was gonna get tough on border security and illegal immigration he did. He said he was gonna repeal Obamacare he did his best and atleast got rid of the individual mandate which was the worst part of Obamacare.

Is he full of sh|t at times and lacks moral character, yeah, I don't think many will argue that, but does he have balls and gets things done, absolutely.
          What you named is what any Republican would've done (except tariffs and repeal Obamacare) with a Republican House and Senate. And tariffs and repealing Obamacare are bad ideas.

Trump doesn't give a damn who the judges were. That was all Don Mcgahn, the Federalist society and Mitch McConnell who kept those federal judgeships vacant during Obama's term by denying votes or even committee meetings. Trump is a rubber stamp who is uninterested in day to day policy, details of policy, and doesn't bother to educate himself. Everything he does he goes off instinct. And we know how bad his instinct is and the people working for him fight everyday to stop him from reacting off instinct. Including stealing documents to stop him from signing it. We have a child in the White House who must be managed day to day to stop him from causing even more crisis than he's already caused.

Comment

What you named is what any Republican would've done (except tariffs and repeal Obamacare) with a Republican House and Senate. And tariffs and repealing Obamacare are bad ideas.

Trump doesn't give a damn who the judges were. That was all Don Mcgahn, the Federalist society and Mitch McConnell who kept those federal judgeships vacant during Obama's term by denying votes or even committee meetings. Trump is a rubber stamp who is uninterested in day to day policy, details of policy, and doesn't bother to educate himself. Everything he does he goes off instinct. And we know how bad his instinct is and the people working for him fight everyday to stop him from reacting off instinct. Including stealing documents to stop him from signing it. We have a child in the White House who must be managed day to day to stop him from causing even more crisis than he's already caused.

Disagree, almost no other president would've repealed TTP, none of them like you said would've tariff China or touched Obamacare (Which is horrible, are you kidding me, premiums rose 2000%), none of them would've been tough on border security and illegal immigration, and none of them would've declared Jerusalem as Israels capital, this act might seem insignificant on behalf of America, but it shows that Trump kept his campaign promise.

So no, I disagree with you, disregarding Trumps personal behavior, he has done a lot of things that other Presidents would have not.

Comment

Disagree, almost no other president would've repealed TTP, none of them like you said would've tariff China or touched Obamacare (Which is horrible, are you kidding me, premiums rose 2000%), none of them would've been tough on border security and illegal immigration, and none of them would've declared Jerusalem as Israels capital, this act might seem insignificant on behalf of America, but it shows that Trump kept his campaign promise.

So no, I disagree with you, disregarding Trumps personal behavior, he has done a lot of things that other Presidents would have not.
              This trade war is stupid and unnecessary and has done more harm than any good. Hillary was also against TPP. If he feels we could get a better trade deal then why not negotiate? He tried to bully China now he's backed into a corner. But the funny thing is if we were in TPP we'd be in a much stronger position in this trade war with China.

We're about to start seeing the effects of Trump's economy. We're almost the first full year into the tax cuts and full year into his trade war. Everything is pointing towards a recession. And the feds are about to raise rates to stave off inflation. And debt is at an all time high and Trump isn't interested in cutting spending. We're seeing why he went bankrupt so many times.

Comment

This trade war is stupid and unnecessary and has done more harm than any good. Hillary was also against TPP. If he feels we could get a better trade deal then why not negotiate? He tried to bully China now he's backed into a corner. But the funny thing is if we were in TPP we'd be in a much stronger position in this trade war with China.

We're about to start seeing the effects of Trump's economy. We're almost the first full year into the tax cuts and full year into his trade war. Everything is pointing towards a recession. And the feds are about to raise rates to stave off inflation. And debt is at an all time high and Trump isn't interested in cutting spending. We're seeing why he went bankrupt so many times.

Hillary was absolutely not against the TPP, it was the Gold Standard according to Obama, and she definitely thought the same.

The reason TPP was not signed was because of even more jobs being out sourced, being from Detroit you should realize that. If Bernie Sanders done it, you probably would've praised to high heaven.

As for the economy, its extremely hot right now with unemployment at historic lows and consumer confidence at historic highs. If a recession comes it doesn't take away how well we are doing, its just the nature of the beast, we are over due for a recession, but I don't think its happening in Trumps first term, maybe the second.

Comment

Oh yea. Did you see somebody pulled up his tweets from when he was 15 years old?

They didn't even wait a full day

Comment

What's up with these weirdos waiting for someone to get a big break then release this kind of stuff?

Comment

What's an adult doing on a 15 year olds twitter anyway? #peadoalert

Comment

Working...
                      X