No announcement yet.

Charlo twins, others miss WBC drug tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    What even happens when you miss a test? I know Big Baby Miller missed a test recently and so did SSR. Is it like they only punish you after missing a certain amount of tests?
    3 missed tests a year is an automatic fail.

Comment

You mean they're juicing yet still afraid to take on the top dogs?
      I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
        Given that they're so close its conceivable to think they were together and failed to notify VADA of their whereabouts however you would think that both or at least one of their team/ management would ensure that they were accounted for.
        Let them do a hair test and go from there, same for the others that missed their tests!! They're just as culpable !!
        PED testing in boxing is a joke. Fighters nor managers take it seriously. You can fail a test & 2 years later you're in a big fight getting paid millions. The biggest repercussions for the fighters is the shame from the fans. But that ain't stopping their money so they don't care

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          You mean they're juicing yet still afraid to take on the top dogs?
          I don't get it.
          I don't know if they are juicing but if they are, doesn't that already tell you they have self doubts?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            PED testing in boxing is a joke. Fighters nor managers take it seriously. You can fail a test & 2 years later you're in a big fight getting paid millions. The biggest repercussions for the fighters is the shame from the fans. But that ain't stopping their money so they don't care
            Absolutely agree.. I think as much **** as I or anyone else gives him him at least sulaiman and the WBC are state of the absolute, bonafide reasons as to what has happened even if not explaining why but all managers and teams not just those of the charlos, need to properly correspond with either drug testing bodies to ensure fighters whereabouts are known to ensure testing and the proper rotas of "surprise" testing are fully adhered to.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              Problem is research on hair testing for PEDs (as opposed to traditional controlled substances, for which it's quite well researched) is still in it's early stages and is especially problematic for threshold drugs - the work simply hasn't been done to know what results should be expected for what level of usage or what rate the chemical is deposited in the follicle or released from the follicle into the hair strand for different drugs to establish a detection window. In future it has the potential to replace or at least compliment urine or blood testing but right now it can only be used effectively to pinpoint a fairly small range of drugs - furthermore neither VADA nor WADA have protocols in place for testing procedures or threshold limits, etc for those drugs that can be detected.

It would be able to give us a pretty good absolute on whether they've really been doing coke though - be suspicious if they both come to the ring with shaved heads!

Comment

Damn cheaters.

Comment

Haymon has Sulaiman in his pocket.

Comment

the usual PED experts is never in these type of threads...

"bu bu but manny's head grew so he's on peds"...

"bu bu but manny asked for a cut off so he's on peds"...

Comment

Working...
                    X