Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: I Can't Complain About Decision; Canelo Fought Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    As what i said earlier you take your licks like man.
    Its not complaining fella i am just airing my views on this forum for boxing.
    The fight i saw today after watching it tiwce last night was golovkin winning 7-4 with one even that could go to canelo but at a push.
    Tell me if mayweather lost to pacquaio but you saw mayweather controlling it from a distance would you post on here saying it was a wrong decision ? Yeah i thought so lol
    https://youtu.be/1ptgVPPO4Lo
    Now settle down son nice a comfy grab some nachos,dips and a cold beer and watch this fight again away from HBO and then write to me again after.
    P.M if you want ��
    Wheres my FKN $$$$ lying POS! No GOOD coward who doesnt HONOR their BETS!!!

This fkn dude acts TOUGH and then doesn't pay up when loses.

FUK YOU!!! BUTT PLUNGER

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
      Yes i saw Canelo win but i also see Cotto beat Canelo in their past fight !
      Don't forget trout and lara, too

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
        Get on the blower to Stephen A Smith and tell him straight ! How dare he give an even round.
        Which round he do 10-10???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          How the hell can I figure out they did 10-10 rounds?? Your ASSUMING they did. So what rounds they give 10-10 Be SPECIFIC... I cant debate with ppl without FACTS.
          I don't do 10-10 rounds. I'm saying I'm seeing a lot of scorecards with 10-10's on it which are BS.

people need to score fights better. There have been a lot more closer rounds than anything shown in the fight last night.

Which round he do 10-10???
          He didn't say, people never post their cards lol

Comment

Now give Abel his credit. He actually gave Canelo FULL credit. And said a lot of the talk was just business. But unlike his fighter, GGG, he gracefully took the loss. He probably thinks his fighter edged it or fought to a draw but he doesn’t want to take anything away from Canelo or give any excuses. Props to Abel.

Comment

How the hell can I figure out they did 10-10 rounds?? Your ASSUMING they did. So what rounds they give 10-10 Be SPECIFIC... I cant debate with ppl without FACTS.
              Smith wasn't clear, he said 'Golovkin 6 rounds, Canelo 5 rounds, with the 6th round even'

I think that means he was specifying round 6 - not sure, could be read another way.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                As what i said earlier you take your licks like man.
                Its not complaining fella i am just airing my views on this forum for boxing.
                The fight i saw today after watching it tiwce last night was golovkin winning 7-4 with one even that could go to canelo but at a push.
                Tell me if mayweather lost to pacquaio but you saw mayweather controlling it from a distance would you post on here saying it was a wrong decision ? Yeah i thought so lol
                https://youtu.be/1ptgVPPO4Lo
                Now settle down son nice a comfy grab some nachos,dips and a cold beer and watch this fight again away from HBO and then write to me again after.
                P.M if you want ��
                Golovkin's own trainer says he can't complain about the decision. So you have to respect the judges' call as well.

Also...pay Shadoww702 the money he says you owe him. Bet welching isn't cool.
                Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 09-16-2018, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  I don't do 10-10 rounds. I'm saying I'm seeing a lot of scorecards with 10-10's on it which are BS.

people need to score fights better. There have been a lot more closer rounds than anything shown in the fight last night.

He didn't say, people never post their cards lol
                  I hear ya but if your gonna have an unusual card post it by rounds.

Comment

He made 154 against Liam Smith.
                    Was he vada tested for the smith fight doe? NO.

Comment

I hear ya but if your gonna have an unusual card post it by rounds.
                      yeah, that's why I said "too many 10-10 rounds" Nobody posts their cards, but people are posting scores that don't add up without a 10-10

Comment

Working...
                      X