Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Decisions Joseph Parker To Unify World Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    1150+ comments here on this thread so far. One of the highest numbers ever for this site. So yes, fans were very interested in the outcome. That and the fact around 80K paid to watch it live, plus PPV #s etc etc. Yeah I guess Wilder just needs to pipe down and realize he IS the B-side of the equation.

So what will be the difference in this fight vs Joshua/Wilder? The biggest is, Wilder isn't as speedy, and certainly doesn't have the defense Parker exhibited. Yes, he punches harder, but that's only one aspect of the sport. I give Joshua an excellent chance to at least UD Wilder, if not spark him out.

Now, if Diva Wilder will just accept a B-side paycheck and get busy, maybe both can do one fight before they clash within a year tops. Maybe Joshua fight Povetkin and Wilder give Ortiz a rematch. Or go with Big Baby Miller.

A boxing fan can hope, can't he?

LOL

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    The threads have been merged together dufus.
    Doesn't matter. My point is, there is definitely a lot of interest in a Joshua/Wilder fight, and Wilder needs to stop blaming anyone besides Wilder for delays in the fight happening.

Comment

• Quote:
      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      1150+ comments here on this thread so far. One of the highest numbers ever for this site. So yes, fans were very interested in the outcome. That and the fact around 80K paid to watch it live, plus PPV #s etc etc. Yeah I guess Wilder just needs to pipe down and realize he IS the B-side of the equation.

So what will be the difference in this fight vs Joshua/Wilder? The biggest is, Wilder isn't as speedy, and certainly doesn't have the defense Parker exhibited. Yes, he punches harder, but that's only one aspect of the sport. I give Joshua an excellent chance to at least UD Wilder, if not spark him out.

Now, if Diva Wilder will just accept a B-side paycheck and get busy, maybe both can do one fight before they clash within a year tops. Maybe Joshua fight Povetkin and Wilder give Ortiz a rematch. Or go with Big Baby Miller.

A boxing fan can hope, can't he?

LOL

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
      I assume most boxing Fans want AJ/Wilder Next .
      AJ fans want as many defenses they can get before Wider .
      I don't know what most Joshua fans want, but I am a Joshua fan and I hope the fight happens soon. It's an all-action fight... one that I believe will happen soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
        Can't take a stab can u? I am none of the aforementioned that u assume. I said MOST which means a MAJORITY, which means that he could have won by 1 round. Please girl, get otta ur feelings and put a new tampon back in before u get toxic shock syndrome
        Calm down sweetheart.

You admit he won the fight but still moaning, genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue22 View Post
          Calm down sweetheart.

You admit he won the fight but still moaning, genius.
          Bye felicia.

Comment

• Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
            AJ is nothing but a black Klitschko.
            He a poor man's Klitschko. He have size and youth on his side, but huge gaping holes in his defenses. No need for a cautious first round. Soon as the bell ring, Im goin straight for that chin!

Comment

Working...
            X