Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your guess as to who will be featured on Al Haymon's March 7th Card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your guess as to who will be featured on Al Haymon's March 7th Card?

Supposedly the format will be a 30 minute Pre-Fight Show at 8:00pm, 8:30-10:30 slot for the fights, and a 30 minute Post-Fight Show at 10:30pm.

My guess is:

Adrien Broner vs. John Molina

Shawn Porter vs. Roberto Garcia

Hoping for something better, but I think that's what we're going to get. The MGM Grand Garden Arena was reserved by Goosen Promotions (Molina's promoter) so that's why I think John Molina will be on the card. If my guess is right then it's pretty much showcase fights for Broner and Porter.

Guessing it will be Broner or Garcia beating up on the dudes pictured.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
      Guessing it will be Broner or Garcia beating up on the dudes pictured.

Comment

no way broner fights john molina jr

Comment

someone said josesitos trainer said he signed to fight the ghost, but thats not really an nbc fight except it has action. broner most likely main event with maybe spence and lucas on the undercard

Comment

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
            Supposedly the format will be a 30 minute Pre-Fight Show at 8:00pm, 8:30-10:30 slot for the fights, and a 30 minute Post-Fight Show at 10:30pm.

My guess is:

Adrien Broner vs. John Molina

Shawn Porter vs. Roberto Garcia

Hoping for something better, but I think that's what we're going to get. The MGM Grand Garden Arena was reserved by Goosen Promotions (Molina's promoter) so that's why I think John Molina will be on the card. If my guess is right then it's pretty much showcase fights for Broner and Porter.
            no need to guess when haymon is involved

Comment

Same Broner vs Molina styles make for a good fight

Comment

Haymon has a decent stable let's be clear. 1 elite fighter and big quantity but he don't have canelo manny cotto wladmir 3G kovalev Ward and on and on and on.........bascially his stable is a bunch of fighters running from a$$ whoopings.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  Same Broner vs Molina styles make for a good fight
                  molina coming off 2 losses and is a face first brawler. sounds safe enough for broner but he ducked this fight last year so who knows.

Comment

TBA is gonna be busy that night

Comment

Working...
                    X