Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman "Devon Alexander is the heir to Mayweather's pound-for-pound throne"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kellermen compared Jorge Linares to Roberto Duran, and Terrence Crawford to Sweet Pea (Last year).

He's just a very knowledgeable/historian fan with a voice. But he is a fan after all, he gets excited about young fighters like the rest of the voiceless fans. Just like respected posters here say outrageous things like Pac-Rios will be a good fight, GGG would beat Hagler and Robinson, Donaire has a HOF resume, Cotto is a HOF'er (After his Foreman win). He's just like one of us, only he has a voice

I no longer knock him for what he says. He's a fan too.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post

He believed it because Floyd said it. Sad part is, a lot of Floyd's fan base fell for it as well. Kind of like with Broner.
      Floyd said that? I don't remember. I thought he said that about Dawson back in 2008, then again to promote his fighter he said it about J'Leon Love recently. I don't doubt Floyd said that about Alexander, looking out for his fellow African American peers, but can you provide an article where he said that? Can't find it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Kellermen compared Jorge Linares to Roberto Duran, and Terrence Crawford to Sweet Pea (Last year).

He's just a very knowledgeable/historian fan with a voice. But he is a fan after all, he gets excited about young fighters like the rest of the voiceless fans. Just like respected posters here say outrageous things like Pac-Rios will be a good fight, GGG would beat Hagler and Robinson, Donaire has a HOF resume, Cotto is a HOF'er (After his Foreman win). He's just like one of us, only he has a voice

I no longer knock him for what he says. He's a fan too.
        Golovkin to Chavez Senior.

Comment

When you commentate and give an opinion for a living, you're going to miss out on a lot of predictions. Just like how you suck every Eastern Europeans d1ck. Sometimes it just doesn't always work out the way you think, ***g0t.

Comment

Good thread. max Kellerman is scum, pure and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Floyd said that? I don't remember. I thought he said that about Dawson back in 2008, then again to promote his fighter he said it about J'Leon Love recently. I don't doubt Floyd said that about Alexander, looking out for his fellow African American peers, but can you provide an article where he said that? Can't find it.
              Yup.

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...rch-you--25868

Comment

Another great American Hope crashed n burnt. Who nexx? Kotelnik schooled Devon so bad it should've counted as 2 losses.

Comment

Alexander sure doesn't seem like a top pound-for-pound boxer.

Comment

Even before anyone said it, I put him up there at the time too lol. I think it was when he KO urango that I declare how he would go on to beat Pac and others... Boy how wrong was I.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Even before anyone said it, I put him up there at the time too lol. I think it was when he KO urango that I declare how he would go on to beat Pac and others... Boy how wrong was I.
                      So many people got way too gassed over that win.

To the extent Alexander's fan still mentions it today!

Comment

Working...
                      X