No announcement yet.

Is Robert Guerrero a LEGIT Champioin??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
    your a known bradleytard nut hugger.....your would know about ''man crushes''
    LOL I'm known by who??You and the ALT lol..Which one am I talking to now...Show ya self...LMAO..

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      No, of course not.

But he's a legit contender at 147 now.
      Nothing to add.......

Comment

• he beat berto. he must be legit! berto is the sturm of welterweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Bradley is shit.....
          He beats Guerrero.......................and you know I'm a HUGE Ghost fan.

Comment

• This guy sure thinks so...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Can't believe ya coward azz has finally said something to me direct...Thought you would just co-sign like a hoe all night...

If you think Bradley Pac was anything like Rios Abril then friend your the ******...Do you also believe Bradley Pac was like Pwill Lara..LOL...
              IIRC Lara PWill was a clear cut 116 112. Paul actually won rounds outright, not by default. Pac Bradley averaged about a round wider on press row cards:

https://www.google.com/search?aq=f&s...bradley+boxrec

Comment

• As legit as any other beltholder.

There aren't many out there who should genuinely be able to call themselves a "champion".

Comment

• The Ghost is legit.. He will give Mayweather a run for his money..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    What if he fights and beats other champions in the division?

As you could see...I'm not going to be a little bitch like you and BoxingDumbass and put you two on ignore when I make a thread.
                    Yeah what if mother****er. I'll take you off ignore chump lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Yeah what if mother****er. I'll take you off ignore chump lmao!
                      You're angry.

Comment

Working...
                      X