Collapse
No announcement yet.

D.C. sniper 10 years later: ‘I was a monster’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wasn't a monster he is a coward. They should put this fuker down and not tell him when it's coming.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      I think the last I saw/read,

Malvo has a chance at parole when he's around 50 years old. Granted........I think it's fair. He was an impressionable boy who was influenced by Muhammad and children don't know right from wrong.
      He was not a child and absolutely know right from wrong. I mean how can you, at 17 not know its wrong to shoot and kill dozens of people?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        He was not a child and absolutely know right from wrong. I mean how can you, at 17 not know its wrong to shoot and kill dozens of people?
        Well.

I don't think an orphaned 16 year old boy (who's mom was abusive, father non present) is very head strong...............especially when he's nurtured by a violent ex soldier who teaches him how shooting people is the way to go.

When I was 16 I was selling cocaine, carrying a gun, vandalizing property and basically figured it was the ok thing to do.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Well.

I don't think an orphaned 16 year old boy (who's mom was abusive, father non present) is very head strong...............especially when he's nurtured by a violent ex soldier who teaches him how shooting people is the way to go.

When I was 16 I was selling cocaine, carrying a gun, vandalizing property and basically figured it was the ok thing to do.
          I dont care if he was raised by Hilter himself, it is pretty obvious that secretly shooting innocent people is wrong. You dont hide things that you think are ok

Comment

I dont care if he was raised by Hilter himself, it is pretty obvious that secretly shooting innocent people is wrong. You dont hide things that you think are ok
            My point is that he was a child.

Children have no control over judgement calls whatsoever. They might as well be alcoholic drunks etc. They're impulsive, shallow, lack wisdom/intelligence and basically behave like cavemen left to their own devices.

Those are just facts. They have yet to learn through trial and error how life works.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

So you let him out in 23 years and he kills another dozen people. Then what? I was in the Army at 17. Fruck outta here with this "child" business.
              Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 10-01-2012, 10:41 AM.

Comment

My point is that he was a child.

Children have no control over judgement calls whatsoever. They might as well be alcoholic drunks etc. They're impulsive, shallow, lack wisdom/intelligence and basically behave like cavemen left to their own devices.

Those are just facts. They have yet to learn through trial and error how life works.
                He was not a child, he was 17 years old.....there was not 1 bit of innocence about him. He knew what he was going was wrong

Comment

He was not a child, he was 17 years old.....there was not 1 bit of innocence about him. He knew what he was going was wrong
                  So you're telling me you were a full blown man at 17 years old?

I don't buy it.

Comment

So you're telling me you were a full blown man at 17 years old?

I don't buy it.
                    No but it knew killing people was wrong at like 2

Are you saying you have to be a "full blown man" to know that killin a dozen people is wrong?

Comment

No but it knew killing people was wrong at like 2

Are you saying you have to be a "full blown man" to know that killin a dozen people is wrong?
                      On our planet..........................Yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X