Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexander vs Ortiz Who You Got

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont think ortiz is in the same league as alexander, ortiz might have an edge in power but in every other aspect alexander is superior imo. i think he can outbox him easily and i think he can hurt him just as badly as ortiz can hurt him. alexanders power isnt bad when he sits down on his shots and ortiz is an easy target without the best physical or mental punch resistance.

wouldnt be suprised if alexander retired him and im failry certain he will knock him out, would be shocked if he didnt win.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I don't think Alexander is that good at circling the ring and boxing. What eventually happens is the two end up brawling, and Ortiz wins that fight IMO. I like the style matchup for him.

I hope this fight happens. Not next for Ortiz though, Ortiz needs to actually earn a title shot.
      I think it's a great next fight for him,if he passes up on the rematch..If he fights the rematch and wins and Alexander wins against Bailey I think it's the perfect fight for them...I really don't see a brawl happening tho..Alexander loves to clinch and tbh he is really strong,once Ortiz get's full head of steam Alexander will clinch him and move him back...

The thing I really don't like about Ortiz is his mentality when hit..By any punch as well a jab well discourage Ortiz if it's landing consistently..He fights like a fighter who can take punishment and keep coming,but then shows something different when in the actual fight...I think Alexander gives Ortiz a true boxing lesson..That's saying a lot about what I think of Ortiz,being the fact I agree with you about Alexander being limited in this(boxing ability)area...

Comment

• Bump thread...

Comment

Working...
        X