Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Margarito can beat pacquiao with hand wrap on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Margarito can beat pacquiao with hand wrap on?

Do you think if the same Margarito beat Cotto that night can beat Pacquiao?

i don't really expect margarito to hit pac very much

Comment

if margarita loads his gloves again and he probably will (lets face it the fight is in texas which is practically mexico 2, no laws there)he could beat the **** out of valuev.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        i don't really expect margarito to hit pac very much
        Damn dude where you been?

Comment

No, he is to slow and lacks power.

Comment

It depends on whether he used them before, and how often. If he used them in the Clottey and Williams fight and that's all he could do to them, hell no he wouldn't beat Pac, even with them on. I mean Williams took flush shots to the jaw for like 5 rounds straight and didn't hit the canvas once. But if he didn't use them for those fights and he was able to hurt guys like Cotto that much without them, then yes he'd probably beat Pacquiao with those special wraps because his power would be ridiculous.

In my opinion, a prime Margo wasn't this ridiculously huge puncher. He relied on volume, chin and accuracy. He was also good at cutting off the ring. He had the ability to walk through bombs and land flush shots afterwards, which is what allowed him to take out Cintron and Cotto. I don't think he used those handwraps before the Mosley fight.
            Last edited by BoxerDood; 08-29-2010, 10:15 PM.

Comment

the better question is, does pacroid have a chance to win ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fightfan82 View Post
                No, he is to slow and lacks power.
                your claim of Margacheato's lack of power is compensated by the plaster of paris. Pacquiao takes some punches- look what happened with the turtle defense of Clottey, so if he absorbs some punches from loaded gloves, it will leave its mark, guaranteed.

Comment

According to Prince Nas it only takes 3 lbs. of pressure on the chin to KO somebody. So if the Prince's calculations are correct, surely Margarito @ 5'11 150 lbs. is capable of generating that much power.

Comment

Working...
                  X