Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Which HW boxer would be the most trouble regardless of era?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holyfield ali and holmes would be tough in any era

Comment

Don't forget John Ruiz. Wait...

Comment

lennOXE lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
          Muhammad Ali comes to mind rather quickly. He fought everybody and every kind of fighter in his era. He was able to overcome even the biggest styles mismatches for him. For this question, he is the most proven to me imo.
          end of.............

Comment

Holyfield, Lewis, Ali, Klitschko would give anyone nightmares imo

Comment

Voted George Foreman.. I think Muhammad Ali would be too small for todays HW's the man was a cruiserweight by todays standard after all..

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Simpson View Post
                Voted George Foreman.. I think Muhammad Ali would be too small for todays HW's the man was a cruiserweight by todays standard after all..
                215 to 220 is cruiserweight standard for today? Really, because I can think of a couple of Heavyweights today that are similar size and are at the top. Plus the man was over 6'3 and with a long reach. Plus he doesn't fight full body contact, he's a mover and mostly outside boxer. It's funny how the only argument that can be given against older fighters is size. I guess that's their only advantage. Hell the ROck would make short work out of every fat out of shape heavyweight today.

Comment

Comment

WTF? Where's Holmes?

Comment

A lot of people are saying Ali, but I'm leaning towards Foreman. Just a brutal physical freak.

Comment

Working...
                      X