Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people acting like its the 2nd comnig of jesus?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people acting like its the 2nd comnig of jesus?

Last night Vitali fought a slow, fat, out of shaped, Sam Peter. You guys are now acting as if Vitali is god, Everyone of those HW Champs that were telling Vitali to have a good fight would of beaten him in there primes. Hell, I bet you Tyson right now would do ok against him. I would of liked Vitali to have tried to of been champ in the 60s.

Vitali didnt impress me at all... Sam peter made him look good but i dont even think Vitali looked good.

Comment

Did you forget he was out for nearly 4 years? Not to mention it's not like his age froze in those 4 years either...I think he did fine but I did see his stamina lacking or workrate as compared to 4 years ago. He was an offensive beast back then. Last night he was more tentative which was odd considering Peters didn't do ****. Maybe was just the ring rust or it was infact his age catching up to him now. As for the guys in his entrance that would beat him in their primes, yeah well, Vitali in his prime would give them hell also fellas. I ain't no hater or fanboy but I'm just saying it how it is. A guy that's 6foot7, nearly 250lbs that can punch hard as **** and believe it or not, is awkward skills do infact work because they are awkward no matter how robotic you may think it looks...well yeah he has a great chance against anybody.

Comment

Vitali did good. I'd like to see him defend against a real boxer like JC Gomez or perhaps the winner of Valuev/Chagaev.

Vitali always seems to have pretty entertaining fights, I just don't want to wait forever to see him again.

Comment

If Vitali get injured in training camp again I think he'll retire.

Comment

If this, in your opinion is a fat and unprepared fighter(I am talking about Sam) then Lewis, Ali, Frazier, Foreman and helluva lot of other fighters out there are just straight up Mickey D customers.

Comment

Working...
            X