No announcement yet.

Grant Professional Training Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Professional Training Gloves

Hey, just about to order some more gloves, gonna get some Grant Pro training gloves in all white, 16 oz. just curious to see what you guys think of them? i have Reyes and ultimate classic training gloves now, how do they compare to them?

why do you need so many gloves? not being a dick, just curious.

Comment

na it all good man, i guess you could say i collect them.. i've always been like that, i always want more than i need.

Comment

the grant gloves are my favorite. they pack a punch, like the reyes but not quite as hard, but are more protective of the hand. they have great wrist support and are the best looking gloves imo. only winning are more protective.

haven't tried the ultimate classics, but if they are a step above the ringside imf's then they must be pretty dope. i have the ringside imf's too and they are my go-tos. they are very protective.

i use the grants (16's) for out-of-gym sparring and the imf 18's against guys on my team for in-house sparring. i mix them up on the bags too, but mainly use the imf's. i occassionally mix in amateur gloves to get used to 12oz (mainly the impact).

Comment

awesome, thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
            i have the ringside imf's too and they are my go-tos. they are very protective.
            Funny you say that. I was considering buying them until a guy at my gym told be that they're too soft and don't offer enough protection for your hands. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottDBA View Post
              Funny you say that. I was considering buying them until a guy at my gym told be that they're too soft and don't offer enough protection for your hands. Weird.
              they are the house glove at my gym. almost everyone has a pair in their arsenal. maybe your friend doesn't have the 18's like I do and the 16's are less padded? i dont know, but i kinda doubt it. these gloves are very well padded and are high quality! i recommend them.

Comment

Originally posted by JUHL View Post
                Hey, just about to order some more gloves, gonna get some Grant Pro training gloves in all white, 16 oz. just curious to see what you guys think of them? i have Reyes and ultimate classic training gloves now, how do they compare to them?
                Bottom line. Your sparring partners will absolutely hate you. They are hard as a rock, and feel like getting hit in the face with a basketball. Great gloves though. Great on your hands.

The lining has some durability issues though.

Comment

how can you guys afford so much ****???

oh wait i guess you all work huh?

but damn i got trunks, wraps, singlets, boxing shoes, headgear

and i couldnt get 16's too much money so i have to use the gyms supply of gloves for sparring lol

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    Bottom line. Your sparring partners will absolutely hate you. They are hard as a rock, and feel like getting hit in the face with a basketball. Great gloves though. Great on your hands.

The lining has some durability issues though.
                    yes it sure does ive seen the inside of grants rip alot

Comment

Working...
                    X