Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to give me my Due, I told you Andre Ward would win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

While you did call that fight correctly, you have been off with some, "he'll knock (fighter) out with a jab" and those are the ones everybody remembers.

I'll give you props for saying Krusher had some quit in him.
    Thanks brother. Yeah i told people that kovalev had quit in him, i also saw him look like he couldnt pull the trigger in his last few fights. He throws no body shots and the best chance he had was to unleash on the body, kovalev was predictable and ward knew it, all kova had was the overhand right and ward took it away with the shell stance and bending low so it wouldnt land flush

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Is this you're first time picking a fight correctly or something? F#ck man I picked Ward both times to wuz I supposed to make a thread too?
      Dog its different these clowns always dissing me but they dont got balls to go bold with they predictions, I always give detail fight plans and gameplans, these clowns dont have any boxing knowledge man, they always like hate.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        I told you I never pick against Andre Ward or Floyd Mayweather, thats for sure money.

I picked Ward to beat Kovalev Twice, I told you Kovalev has quit in him.
        at least every one of us sog fans made the same ''bold'' prediction. ill give credit to the sog fan that predicted a ko/tko

Comment

Working...
        X