Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Chavez Jr. Will Crack One Million Pay-Per-View Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    this is probably why Golovkin accepted Canelo's offer, before the Chavez PPV numbers were released
    YUP! 175K buys vs. 1,000,000++ We ALL saw that coming.

Comment

I HATE when POOR PPL Bi@tch!!!!

Get a NEW FKN JOB then!!! Or STFU!

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
        Is there any reason Glaser knows anything more than anyone else? I mean I'm not hating, just really trying to figure out why his numbers are superior to anyone else. Is he some type of uncorruptable monk or something?

For what it's worth, Dan Rafael is reporting multiple industry sources are telling him it will settle at around 1.2mm when it's all said and done. Huge numbers..
        Glasers numbers never meant anything until they could be used against GGG. Only then did they rise to prominence. The same haters dismissed Glaser as a credible source when he deflated Mayweather's numbers. Go figure

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          #Glassed

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Don't be poor then. Don't Bi@tch about sht because your broke...I made $$$$ on this fight. Everyone chiped in and my girl made good food. We had good drinks partied like it was Cinco De MAYO!!!!
            So not supporting bulli**** fights, which contributes to their continuation, makes me poor? Please explain

Comment

The only time I see someone mention this Glaser dude is for his PPV numbers.

Who the hell is he? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gate keeper View Post
                So not supporting bulli**** fights, which contributes to their continuation, makes me poor? Please explain
                All PPV fights are buyer beware. It was CINCO DE MAYO!!! WTF we ALL thought Chavez would be good... We eat, drank, and fuked... I lost lil $$$.

Do you eat out, go to bars, do you even live??? fuk it's god damn $70!!!! You spen maybe 3-4x a year. UFC has PPV's like 12-24x a YEAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate keeper View Post
                  This ass hole probably bought GGG/Lemuix and has been salty since...

Comment

You had to be a dumb ass to pay for this fight. Chavez has no discipline what so ever. This was a nationalistic fight which I have no problem with but not worth my money.

I'll pay to see tyson/holyfield again

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
                      You had to be a dumb ass to pay for this fight. Chavez has no discipline what so ever. This was a nationalistic fight which I have no problem with but not worth my money.

I'll pay to see tyson/holyfield again
                      Why do you have to be dumb if you bought the fight??? I don't understand??? Your fat fuk ass spend that at McDonalds in 1 week

Mc D's 2x a day for an average of $5 times each...

$10 a day eating your shty ckn nuggets, Big Macs, and Sausage McGriddle...I won't even include your EX LARGE DIAT coke

$10 a day x 7 days = $70
                      Last edited by Shadoww702; 05-19-2017, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X