Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs. Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in all likelihood, con would look great until he got hit. then its chicken dance time.

(cue the benny hill theme song)

Comment

boooo, not public, boooooo...........

Comment

Khan is highly inaccurate. He's also made a business plan around his chin. Goes to the highest bidder

Comment

Easy KO for Thurman. There's no way Khan survives 12 rounds against Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            What about Maidana losing to Khan? And, Thurman having to run from Guerrero at one point? We can point out all kinds of specific instances but none of them give a conclusive answer.
            I know he's not popular, and I don't like him either, but I'm just being honest, I think Khan has a strong chance at outworking him.
            Wow you must not think much of Thurman. Thurman is just as fast as Khan and he actually knows how to use his speed instead of throwing very predictable combos like Khan does.

Khan get's hit and wobbled in pretty much every fight. Thurman has good timing and he can crack. I don't understand how anyone can see this going well for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
              Thurman is just as fast as Khan
              Stopped reading right there.
              I'm no Khan fan but I do admit he's great at stealing fights and I think Keith will lose by a close decision. Khan will shoe shine him and keep moving. Keith likes to plant his feet when he punches. He's never faced a decent guy with movement.

That said, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it went the other way.

Comment

I know it's almost cliche just to assume that Khan gets slept...but it's cliche for a reason

Thurman sleeps him

Comment

I would give Khan a chance to beat Thurman. That chance would be about the same chance I gave Berto of beating Porter.

A snowball's chance in hell !

Khan isn't even in Thurman's league, come on!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    We are in absolute agreement there my friend.
                    Not only his quickness to abandon a gameplan, but his business decisions, like skipping Brook and fighting Canelo. How he managed to botch his chances at fighting Floyd and Manny I can only speculate is because they found him too annoying to deal with.
                    he always find himself in trouble, troubles that he himself causes. i think the last time i saw him win with no issues was vs alexander and that molina guy (after danny)

Comment

Working...
                    X