No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Relinquishes IBF 122-Pound Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Relinquishes IBF 122-Pound Crown

Carl Frampton has relinquished the IBF super bantamweight title ahead of his maiden test at featherweig
    [Click Here To Read More]

smart and cowardly move, even if he gets beaten badly by lsc and is chased back to 122, he won't have to face rigo

Comment

This somewhat saddens me. The fight between Leo and Carl is a fight against two men who swerved Rigo so hard, they probably pulled a few G's.

Fear of failure has tarnished both of their respective reputations and credibility. Being afraid doesn't make one a coward. Succumbing to that fear does and both Carl and Leo unfortunately have that label due to their actions in my opinion.

Comment

Who is wake going to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
          This somewhat saddens me. The fight between Leo and Carl is a fight against two men who swerved Rigo so hard, they probably pulled a few G's.

Fear of failure has tarnished both of their respective reputations and credibility. Being afraid doesn't make one a coward. Succumbing to that fear does and both Carl and Leo unfortunately have that label due to their actions in my opinion.
          Here comes the HBO crew trying to downplay a good fight as always.

Comment

Frampton was deservedly stripped of his title, that whole weight class including quigg and santa cruz colluded to freeze rigondeaux out of the division and for all intents and purposes destroy the mans career.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
              Who is wake going to fight?
              hopefully it's rigo

Comment

Bunch of sallys. Rigo's career was held hostage by these chicken fighters. Esepcially lsc he is so overrated. But he makes his promoter $ and thats the name of the game. Paper chase.

Comment

Too bad. He should've fought rigo then headed north. Rigo though has to pick up. Fight someone. Anyone. Fight the guy in the stands selling hot dogs. Just fight baby. Guy should be fighting 3-5 times a year. On every Roc nation show. Even if he's the co feature

Comment

Rigo's not entirely blameless - wasn't he brought over to the UK to be showcased on a bill then pulled out at the last minute? - and he is, despite his excellence, not a crowdpleaser.

But, yes, the fight should have taken place.

Comment

Working...
                    X