Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather,GGG,Ward,Canelo..sizes

How small Is Mayweather?? Because here is another picture of GGG-Canelo

And here is Mayweather and Canelo

Floyd is a manlet and you're in love with him, that's all I got from this useless thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Floyd is a manlet and you're in love with him, that's all I got from this useless thread.
      Dude grow up,seriously this is not even a diss to GGG nor anyone else..just trippin off how certain pictures look certain ways

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Dude grow up,seriously this is not even a diss to GGG nor anyone else..just trippin off how certain pictures look certain ways
        How small is Mayweather, a WW, compared to fighters who fight in MW and SMW?

Like I said, this thread is useless.

Comment

Lens perspective alters the appearance of size , subjects MUST be on the same focal plane for dimensions to be accurate , if either is forward or back from the focal plane just a little some lenses can make it look like they are miles apart in size .

Look at a video of boxing and notice as the fighters move around a centre point how the size of the fighters apparent size can change dramatically , who ever said cameras dont lie knows nothing of photography .

Comment

How small Is Mayweather?? Because here is another picture of GGG-Canelo

And here is Mayweather and Canelo

It looks like Mayweather might be tippy toeing in front of Canelo, but if not somebody is lying about their height...

The angle in which the GGG-Ward photo was taken doesn't really show their height properly either. Plus he's wearing a suit in that photo, so probably normal dress shoes, whereas with Floyd he could be wearing dunks (like he usually does) and appear taller? Too hard to take anything from the Ward pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              How small is Mayweather, a WW, compared to fighters who fight in MW and SMW?

Like I said, this thread is useless.
              Well you have a pic of Floyd looking taller than Canelo, a pic of Canelo looking taller than GGG. Implying that Floyd is taller than GGG. Then you have a pic of Ward looking only a couple inches taller than GGG, but Ward looking almost half a foot taller than Floyd. Which gives the impression that GGG is several inches taller than Floyd.

Floyd is kinda leaning in a bit on the last pic though.

Comment

Last pic destroys the arguement your trying to make since Mayweather looks taller and about the same size as Canelo. All I from this is if GGG was willing to comedown to 154 Floyd should have taken the fight.

Too late for that now though since GGG has eyes focused on being undisputed MW champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  Well you have a pic of Floyd looking taller than Canelo, a pic of Canelo looking taller than GGG. Implying that Floyd is taller than GGG. Then you have a pic of Ward looking only a couple inches taller than GGG, but Ward looking almost half a foot taller than Floyd. Which gives the impression that GGG is several inches taller than Floyd.

Floyd is kinda leaning in a bit on the last pic though.
                  Essentially, there would be no significant "look-at-that" difference in height between Floyd and Golovkin. Not sure what else could be deduced here.

Comment

A smaller difference between Mayweather and Golovkin than Mayweather and Pacquiao. But Golovkin is much thicker. Fight could only happen at 154 with a drained Golovkin otherwise it's just a lamb to the slaughter.

Remember when Floyd first met Pacquiao and was all "I'm actually a big Welterweight".

Comment

Working...
                    X