Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather still be on P4P lists?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is not in his prime anymore but still.. If he loses to maidana who's so far away from him when it comes to talent, it would have to be from a huge punch KOing him. i cannot see anyway maidana boxes him successfully at all

he would still be top 5 p4p. but guys dont get ur hopes up at all. i think this could be one of floyds easiest fights. ppl comparing this to gatti are wrong, maidana already is much better then gatti ever was. and i love gatti

Comment

I see this fight looking like a cross between the Baldomir fight and the Ndou fight. Where we have Maidana moving forward and trying repeatedly to land haymakers with some of them landing but most missing. I see Floyd sticking and moving while rolling punches every time he gets put on the ropes. As the rounds go on Maidana will start getting tattooed a lot and either loses a wide UD or gets TKO'd in the later rounds but not without having his moments.

No way does Floyd get KO'd

Comment

Wishful thinking.

Floyd 120-108 or Floyd by late TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          I see this fight looking like a cross between the Baldomir fight and the Ndou fight. Where we have Maidana moving forward and trying repeatedly to land haymakers with some of them landing but most missing. I see Floyd sticking and moving while rolling punches every time he gets put on the ropes. As the rounds go on Maidana will start getting tattooed a lot and either loses a wide UD or gets TKO'd in the later rounds but not without having his moments.

No way does Floyd get KO'd
          you mean running for his life and pot shotting until the other guy gets tired

Comment

People still rank Manny over Marquez after what happened. I don't understand the rational of these lists. I say if Maidana beats May then May drops to somewhere in the top 3 because he hasn't lost a round in years...

Comment

This is not even about the fight on Saturday, this is simply about where will Mayweather be ranked if he get a Roy Jones Jr- Antonio Tarver KO type of loss with him stretched on his back.

How will look at him? Me personally whether it's by Maidana or Pacquiao I will knock him completely off the top ten.

Nothing else to argue about, everyone should feel the same because his whole style is predicated on defense and his prop his undefeated record on a pedestal and the bigger the are, the harder they fall.

If you are an elite fighter you should never lose by a blatant K.O. First rule of boxing protect yourself at all times.

Comment

Working...
              X