No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Alexander Facing Brook, No Mayweather Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    they would give it to Garcia before matthysse.

not believing any of this till the card is announced.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

no they wouldn't. garcia would probably be demanding all sorts of money. matthysse seems easy to work with.

Comment

What the fck floyd waiting for?Say who the opponent is already

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        so mayweather is a women beater, sucker puncher, now a deceiver and not a man of his word.
        Hes a coward, Man and Mayweather should not be used in the same sentence!
        Coward ass Coward! He cant find a wash job fighter willing to take a dive for a title....lol oh noooooo time to retire!!!!

Comment

I hope it's Robert. It's just a better fight to me. Now I disagree with the statement about Devon being the easier fight!! Despite his style that we labaled as "boring", he is much more of a challenge than Robert OR Mannny.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
            if thats true i don't know why robert would demand 4 million.
            It seems May wants to fight at 47..... If that's the case where else does he go besides Guerrero???

That's why I think if true he (Guerrero) has the price that he does

Comment

There's some **** going on behind the scenes. Schaefer and Mayweather are clearly not on the same page. Schaefer says its signed and sealed, Mayweather immediately right after says "Me fighting Guerrero is a rumor". Mayweather says "Alexander is the frontrunner" then Schaefer immediately right after says "no talks are taking place".

I believe neither Schaefer or Mayweather know who the opponent is yet.

But I'm done speculating. I'm just waiting for the announcement at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Floyd is scared to death of Guererro. LOL Nobody thinks they will lose until they lose...thats what confidence is. what a dumbass. Guerrero showed he can bam and Floyd wants no pert of the risky Guerrero. The Ghost will haunt his ass!
                Guerrero is a joke dude. Floyd would easily outbox him.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  so mayweather is a women beater, sucker puncher, now a deceiver and not a man of his word.
                  Jinkee would be soo pissed at you right now. If she reads this, she may take it out on those nasty whores.

Their blood is on your hands. Remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    There's some **** going on behind the scenes. Schaefer and Mayweather are clearly not on the same page. Schaefer says its signed and sealed, Mayweather says "Me fighting Guerrero is a rumor". Mayweather says "Alexander is the frontrunner" then Schaefer says "no talks are taking place".

If floyd wanted to fight Guerero this fight would be done. Hes trying to fight the easier fight (meaning...hes trying to DUCK Guerrero) But he cant fight Alexander for no title. Guerrero cant be bought and Floyd cant sell his bullshlt anymore.
                    Its Put the **** up or shut the **** up time for Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      There's some **** going on behind the scenes. Schaefer and Mayweather are clearly not on the same page. Schaefer says its signed and sealed, Mayweather immediately right after says "Me fighting Guerrero is a rumor". Mayweather says "Alexander is the frontrunner" then Schaefer immediately right after says "no talks are taking place".

I agree.

After reading this article, to me at least, it seems Schaefer is out of the loop and is basing his claim on earlier talks.

He says talks never happened, but then he says Devon couldn't get permission from the IBF for a step aside?

I am just not buying it.

Comment

Working...
                      X