No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley's Sparring Mate Discusses The Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley's Sparring Mate Discusses The Pacquiao Fight

For several weeks inside of the Indio Boys and Girls Club in Southern California, former lightweight champion Julio Diaz immersed himself into the training camp of Timothy Bradley, serving as one of the chief sparring partners for the Palm Springs native ahead of his June 9th bout with Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

Funny, the guy who supposedly only fought 20 seconds of every round, bested Tim Bradley in every statistical category that mattered.

Comment

Rematch propaganda

I love all this rematch talk about how Tim will "supposedly" do better in the rematch. His a$$ will get handed to him again if they do fight. Lil' Diaz should know nobody has ever beat PAC in a rematch before. And if JMM couldn't do it then Timmy definitely won't.

Comment

Why do we seem to hear excuses from almost every fighter these days when they look anything less than indestructible? It sickens me. Manny clearly won the fight without looking his best, but has he made any excuses? No - he's been very humble and accepted the loss, despite the fact that over 90% of viewers believed he was victorious. All we've heard from Bradley is excuses.

Manny made him look like a third-rate fighter in the middle rounds - it was like watching a Buick race a Ferrari. Bradley won the last few rounds, but it seemed more a case of Manny dramatically taking his foot off the gas as opposed to Bradley doing anything special - and this is from someone who's been a Bradley fan since 2008, and I'm a still a fan. But I wish he'd stop citing his foot as a reason why he didn't, like, pummel Manny. From the first bell he was doing nothing special, Manny looked quicker, crisper, sharper and hit considerably harder. A rematch won't change that fact. And if Manny can maintain his activity in the later rounds, even nearsighed judges couldn't justify giving Bradley a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
          Funny, the guy who supposedly only fought 20 seconds of every round, bested Tim Bradley in every statistical category that mattered.
          He did? I must've missed that part.

I only noticed the part where Pac couldn't hurt a one legged Bradley.

Comment

the guy who puts a hurting on the other guy and does more damage wins.

Forget all the other nonsense.

The guy who buckles the other guys knees, knocks his head back, throws the more powerful and lands the more powerful punches wins the round.

Like Lederman said, if these were two guys fighting in a schoolyard, you can clearly see who won. A little kid could tell you who won.

The people who think Bradley won that fight or that Pac deserved to lose his belt are imbeciles, haters, and have a very low IQ.

Comment

I'm tired of hearing the Diaz's and Bradley complaining about the backlash!!! If they had any honor, they would of held a press conference where they give Manny his title back. Instead, however, they remain adament that they won the fight (even though 99% of the general public knows the fight wasn't even remotely close). It's ridiculous, really!!!

Comment

OK...Pac was active and effective only the last 20-30 secs of the rounds.....

but ask yourselves.....what happened during the previous 2 mins and 30 secs???.....

was Bradley's offence that effective???...was he connecting or just hitting the gloves of Pac?....was he hurting Pac?...nah!!!

what I saw was a backtracking Bradley avoiding Pac the first 2 mins...

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post

You're gay antagonist I just thought you should know that. Later nancyboy!

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post

Your WRONG. Bradley had no legs.

Comment

Working...
                    X