Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taylor-Nicklow, Dirrell-Cuningham, Garcia-Johnson SHO RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor-Nicklow, Dirrell-Cuningham, Garcia-Johnson SHO RbR & Discussion Thread

Last big fight card of the year. Both Jermain Taylor and Andre Dirrell are coming back after recent setbacks in the last year or so. Also, you have two undefeated prospects going head-to-head against one another in Luis Garcia and Alexander Johnson...

dirrell by ko

Comment

2012 = The Matrix's year!

He stops Cunningham tonight.

Comment

Has Doctor Highshaw cleared Dirrell to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Has Doctor Highshaw cleared Dirrell to fight?
          If he gave a hearttransplant along with the new artificial robot brain, Andre will be a winner again.

Comment

Good to see Jermaine Taylor back and good luck to him tonight.

He's a genuinely nice, classy guy.

Comment

Daryl Cuningham is the guy that I was telling you about back in '06-'07 maybe. Bill Miller was working with him at the time. We worked a good number of rounds together. Daryl has yet to face a competitor with the skill of Dirrell. I hope Daryl can rise to the occasion, this could be huge for him if he can pull it off..............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                Daryl Cuningham is the guy that I was telling you about back in '06-'07 maybe. Bill Miller was working with him at the time. We worked a good number of rounds together. Daryl has yet to face a competitor with the skill of Dirrell. I hope Daryl can rise to the occasion, this could be huge for him if he can pull it off..............Rockin'
                you never know what dirrell will be like one good punch to the head and you neaver know what will happen but i hope dirrell wins im friends with him on xbox

Comment

So glad to see Taylor back and in good spirits. I wish him the best. I hope to see Dirrell win as well.

Comment

if this post gets quoted 5 times i will change my avi to andre dirrell and sig to jamain Taylor

Comment

Working...
                    X