No announcement yet.

DAZN Have 2 Of Boxings Biggest And Only PPV Stars Without The PPV Price

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAZN Have 2 Of Boxings Biggest And Only PPV Stars Without The PPV Price

This is a big power move by DAZN, who many thought would fail as a boxing network provider in the US. In less than a month of the streaming channel being live they already have acquired 2 of boxings biggest stars Canelo and AJ (AJ who only signed a 1 fight deal but reportedly has shares in DAZN, DAZN will have priority first choice to showcase his future bouts).

This power move has made them an instant big player despite being the newest network showing boxing. And if Jacobs and Andrade win thier title bouts Eddie Hearn will have 160 on lock forcing guys like Charlo and GGG to either sign or fight on DAZN. This is very good news for American fans as they will no longer need to pay for Canelo fights anymore.
    Last edited by NahMean; 10-16-2018, 05:21 PM.

Murica is lucky to have Dznuts, other countries must be jealous.

Comment

Yep, the monthly subscription model is a lot better and cheaper than the old PPV model. I'm definitely liking what DAZN has done so far.

Comment

$9.99 for Canelo fights can go wrong

Comment

I'm very happy about this.

I've had DAZN up here in Canada for over a year, and it's my go-to for sports. To see Canelo come to DAZN is a big coup for anyone with the app.

Comment

Turns out Golden boy have have made a deal with DAZN separately without Hearn being involved.. But surely Hearn must have had some involvement as he's exclusively signed a deal to promote all DAZN cards.. He must have guve DAZN permission to sign another promoter for promotional/fight rights.

Comment

I still ain’t ordering that ****.

Comment

AJ is not a PPV star in America. Cmon son.

This is apples to oranges.

Comment

dazn gonna go belly up after a few 50+ million paydays to canelo and AJ

Comment

I wish that was enough for me but I'm not buying. I am still pulling for free boxing. If DAZN ends up hosting great fights, and lots of them, I'll go with them. They're far away from that at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X