Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cormier: If I beat Lesnar, I’m one of the greatest heavyweights of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6’3” 265lbs plus... key to victory.... “fight on the floor”. Lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      That was from Extreme Rules last month. The PPV sucked, but that cage spot was the best thing from that card.

The chokeslam happened during the match, so Kevin Owens went through the table, but he won the match technically since his feet hit the floor first.
      Man that's crazy. If Owens misses that table, he's probably seriously injured. Hell of a way to win. Reminds me of Jimmy Snuka hitting a running headbutt on Don Muraco, knocking Muraco back and through the cage door, which later led to the famous big splash off the cage spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Man that's crazy. If Owens misses that table, he's probably seriously injured. Hell of a way to win. Reminds me of Jimmy Snuka hitting a running headbutt on Don Muraco, knocking Muraco back and through the cage door, which later led to the famous big splash off the cage spot.

I know, seriously.

I remember being disappointed with the PPV, until this happened. They always tease something like that during cage matches, but they never really go through with it. I'm surprised they actually pulled that stunt off in today's tame PG era.

I read a comment from Mick Foley saying that Owens is a younger, more athletic version of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I know, seriously.

I remember being disappointed with the PPV, until this happened. They always tease something like that during cage matches, but they never really go through with it. I'm surprised they actually pulled that stunt off in today's tame PG era.

I read a comment from Mick Foley saying that Owens is a younger, more athletic version of him.
          Interesting, I've been thinking the same thing about Owens lately.

Wasn't Mick's daughter Noelle training to be a wrestler? She still doing that? Man, she is cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Interesting, I've been thinking the same thing about Owens lately.

Wasn't Mick's daughter Noelle training to be a wrestler? She still doing that? Man, she is cute.

Oh yeah, his daughter is smoking hot. Not sure how her wrestling career is going, haven't heard much about her lately.

Comment

Working...
            X