• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaime Munguia Open workout DROPPING BOMBS on Heavy Bag

The future is here

Seeing him live next Saturday. I’m hyped as f)(k

Comment

dude looks like he's already wearing gloves with them wraps feel bad for anyone getting caught by his punches lol man this dude got potential can't weight to see him in great fights hyped!

Comment

Tom Loeffler sitting over here like

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
          dude looks like he's already wearing gloves with them wraps feel bad for anyone getting caught by his punches lol man this dude got potential can't weight to see him in great fights hyped!

Every shot that touched Ali even munguias jab had Ali hurt. Dudes got sledgehammers for fists but the scariest part is hes only 21.

Comment

Fernando Vargas of 2018. He's the future, I hope they don't rush him and put him in a fighter like Hurd immediatly, give him a couple of defenses till he's 23 till the bodies starts to mature and actually has resistance of a grown man.

Comment

this guy is so amazing he knocked out a guy that jessie vargas knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                this guy is so amazing he knocked out a guy that jessie vargas knocked out

Ali was coming off a great performance against Cotto....Cmon now. And every shot munguia landed rocked Ali's world that was the crazy *****

Comment

and yet if he was accepted to fight GGG, he would've been KO'd early and everyone here would be calling him a bum

Comment

Reminds me of a young yori boy campas without the T-Rex arms

Comment

Working...
                    X