Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biased ESPN does not include Floyd but Manny in top 100 most famous athletes list.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    In the METHODOLOGY link they have:
    Welp...there goes this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      It makes sense in terms of popularity. Manny is a boxing icon known and loved around the world. Mayweather is not exactly an ambassador to the sport, and never fought outside of the U.S.
      That's why HBO flushed him down the toilet right? Because he's such a boxing icon lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        That's why HBO flushed him down the toilet right? Because he's such a boxing icon lol.
        Don't be mad because you are such a hater, lol. He is just more fan-friendly that's all.

Comment

He's retired. Michael Jordan and Shaq wasn't on the list either

Comment

He's retired. No one is more famous than Michael Jordan. He would be number 1 otherwise.

Comment

Floyd's bigger than ESPN's Boxing brands

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                It makes sense in terms of popularity. Manny is a boxing icon known and loved around the world. Mayweather is not exactly an ambassador to the sport, and never fought outside of the U.S.
                Mayweather is popular in Australia. I am here now. And get Manny's 2 inches d1ck out of your mouth.I don't even like Floyd, but he was the face of boxing since 1999.

Comment

Not to defend Mayweather because list like these mean absolutely NOTHING but Mayweather is considered "Retired" just saying I don't see Kobe Bryant on the List Either because he is RETIRED!

Comment

Poochiao fans thought they had one

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                      Mayweather is popular in Australia. I am here now. And get Manny's 2 inches d1ck out of your mouth.I don't even like Floyd, but he was the face of boxing since 1999.
                      I live in Australia and we really don't like cheats here, Floyd was refused a visa to come here, he's not well liked

Comment

Working...
                      X