Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is your Fav artist: John Lennon or Micheal Jackson??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
    The Beatles overrated??? How so???
    Popularity =/= being the best or anything close to it.

Did they make good music, yeah but are they the greatest thing ever, absolutely not.

Maybe it has something to with my age and the time period in which I grew up, but I don't fancy their music at all and I don't think they were ever anything close to being the greatest thing in pop culture.

Comment

Lennon was more artist. Jackson was more performer/entertainer.

Comment

> anything else

Comment

John Lennon for me, though both had many contributions and tragic ends.

Comment

John Lennon, I don't even think they should be compared to each other. Lennon is miles ahead. lol

Comment

Blergh, Lennon and the Beatles...

Jackson without even needing consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsley View Post
                John Lennon, I don't even think they should be compared to each other. Lennon is miles ahead. lol
                Stupid statement. Neither is miles ahead of the other. Jackson's impact as a solo artist can only be compared to Elvis Presley.

Comment

I love The Beatles and Lennon but Michael was phenomenal. The songs he wrote, the clothes he wore to the moves he created.

Comment

Jackson by far. Lennon is a legend but too much hippie about his music for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
                      Stupid statement. Neither is miles ahead of the other. Jackson's impact as a solo artist can only be compared to Elvis Presley.
                      The statement is far from stupid, alot of Michael's music wasn't even written by him. Lennon and McCartney wrote the Beatle's ****. For my personal liking, Lennon, so that statement ain't stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X