Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lee McGregor Takes Commonwealth Title, Thrilling Round 12 KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    I know man����, when the shoulder issues began I thought damn he’s gonna quit. Then Billy Nelson literally forced him to fight on, so Hunter goes and TKO’s him.
    Fair play to Hunter though, good performance in a fight he wasn’t meant to win. Did you back him before the fight or in play? And at what odds?
    I had a hunch that hunter lasts the distance, but didnt bet prebet.

I think i set the bet around round 4, or 5. Hunter ML at 4.00 (dont know how to translate it to fractions) and a sidebet on hunter decision at 6.00.

I was on the edge of my seat lol.

Comment

😂😂very bold statement.
      I like McGregor though, he’s very well rounded for such a young inexperienced fighter.
      He's well beyond commonwealth and British level after 5 fights..... I don't think my statement is bold at all. This guy will win a world title in quick fashion and move up through the weights as he goes through his 20's.

Comment

Credit to Hunter, he was a bit underrated going into the Usyk fight and again here, and I always like to see guys go for the finish rather than play safe and cruise to a decision. Would like to see him stay in the UK mix, against prospects like this or a vet like Chisora. His stamina looked worse than vs Usyk and he had fat on him so maybe go back to 200lb, target Lebedev, Gassiev, Okolie.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          He's well beyond commonwealth and British level after 5 fights..... I don't think my statement is bold at all. This guy will win a world title in quick fashion and move up through the weights as he goes through his 20's.
          Bro the kids a 21 yr old 5 fight novice and you’re predicting he’ll win titles from 118-140. If that’s not a bold statement I don’t know what is😂😂

Ukashir Farooq and Josh Wale are the fights to make next for McGregor IMO.

Comment

Bro the kids a 21 yr old 5 fight novice and you’re predicting he’ll win titles from 118-140. If that’s not a bold statement I don’t know what is😂😂

5 fight novice and commonwealth champion.... he will beat Ryan Burnett right now IMO.

Watch this guy fly through the divisions winning titles..... we have 10 years to wait before my prediction comes true.

Comment

5 fight novice and commonwealth champion.... he will beat Ryan Burnett right now IMO.

Watch this guy fly through the divisions winning titles..... we have 10 years to wait before my prediction comes true.
              I like McGregor and think he definitely has potential but you’re crazily overrating him. He’s just beat a guy who was 8-4 for the commonwealth title and you’re talking about him beating Burnett now and going on to win titles in 6 weight classes😭😭
              He’s nowhere near ready for Burnett yet, let’s see him in there with someone like Josh Wale next that’d be a another good test.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Credit to Hunter, he was a bit underrated going into the Usyk fight and again here, and I always like to see guys go for the finish rather than play safe and cruise to a decision. Would like to see him stay in the UK mix, against prospects like this or a vet like Chisora. His stamina looked worse than vs Usyk and he had fat on him so maybe go back to 200lb, target Lebedev, Gassiev, Okolie.
                Who promotes Hunter, you know?

Comment

Buckle up! Cyclone move their fighters quickly. McGregor will be fighting for a world title within a year, and he will move through the weights right through his 20's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Who promotes Hunter, you know?
                    After the fight he said he'd like another UK fight and his next move was up to his managers but didn't say who they were, guessing not signed to a promoter.

Comment

Buckle up! Cyclone move their fighters quickly. McGregor will be fighting for a world title within a year, and he will move through the weights right through his 20's.
                      I hope they step him up correctly, he needs to gain experience before going in with higher level fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X