Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Lol bruh

___
    cheated, a savage piece of shit like khabib is capable of anything, I heard rumblings of needles in khabib locker room, and a panamal lewis sighting with a special DRINK!

Comment

• I loved the fight Lls and the aftermath!! Can we have a pt2 pretty plaesee ������

Comment

• Did Conor learn anything from his 6 month boxing training? Khabib was the better boxer somehow lol. Hopefully he fuks off

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
          no he got dropped in the first then pounded on, in the second he pounded the living daylight out of him and it was nearly stopped then he choked him out
          No, McGreggor won the 3rd, no doubt. Nurma had 10-9 and 10-8 in the first two though.

Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
            Did Conor win any round?
            10-9 Khabib
            10-8 Khabib
            10-9 Conor

Then sub in 4th.. it actually looked like Conor ropeadoped in the 2nd and was coming back..

I have khabibs style really hope Ferguson kicks his was out of the UFC..

Dannis whoped khabib outside lol

Comment

• Rogan and most of the other people I heard all said Conner did not have a chance...so what does he do? I guess tries to last the fight, he apparently could not train to a level where he could do much of anything.

He antagonized this guy and could not even give a decent account of himself so they could shake on it. Thats kind of pathetic considering all the problems he caused and did not get any jail time for it.

Comment

• Connor is like the takashi69 of MMA. Annoying little *** who you just want to see get his ass beat.

Comment

• Typical savage animal couldn't contain his true nature, now he'll probably get stripped and banned. All for nothing after a good performance and title defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Right? If it was Conor doing it, people would be talking about how awesome he is.

If you can dish it you better be able to take it.
                    You just said how casuals, childish and Irish fans do.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      Did Conor learn anything from his 6 month boxing training? Khabib was the better boxer somehow lol. Hopefully he fuks off
                      Lmao did you see how he was throwing those girly punches when he faced Floyd? Dude is nothing but an overhyped fraud with a loud mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X