Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua is a Coward - He Knows This, His Team Knows This

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
    As I read these post I lot of AJ fans spin things around. I read one post where someone stated the 50 million wasn’t in writing . That’s because Hearn and AJ refused the offer. Hearn himself even admitted the offer was real. Now as far you go , I don’t think AJ is a coward. I believe Hearn is calling the shots . Aj should have accepted the 50 million offer then they could have worked out other details. Imagine the hate wilder would be getting if he asked for 50 million and then refused it ? I don’t wilder really wants 50/50 but he was dragged along in negotiations and now he is fed up which is why he is asking for 50/50. I bet he would take 60/40 and if Hearn really wants the matchup that’s what they should offer him. Hearn is already trying to pressure wilder into signing the flat fee offer before he even fights fury. Hearn said time is running out . What’s the rush ? Canelo didn’t even sign to fight on December 15th like he wants to prior to his fight with GGG. Hearn needs to sit back and wait for the results of wilder / fury and make a real offer to the winner, if he doesn’t then he clearly wants no part of either guy at this time . I will close with this. Everyone wants wilder to take the flat fee , but no one on this board has yet been able to tell me another fight of this magnitude where one guy took a flat fee.

great post !

the only thing I disagree with is the bold

Joshua makes ALL of the decisions, the bottom-line rests with him..... and he is taking Hearn's advice on this occasion

it is obviously the best decision for them

I don't have a problem with it, other than them lying to the fans

which is why I don't have a problem with Wilder reminding fans whats up

that fight will happen down the road, and it will be huge

or, Fury/Joshua will happen (which is what Team Joshua would prefer)..... and it will also be huge

I want Wilder/Joshua, but I always back Fury

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
      Well said. Flat fee offers for championship fights are known deal killers. That is why Hearn is sitting on it. He wants to maximize his profits before he risks it all vs Wilder.

exactly !

Comment

Its funny reading all these ggg/AJ dual ballickers contradicting themselves about everything as they've ALWAYS done when it suits them.

1st they were saying Canelo was ducking ggg,then that he knew hed get kod if he moved up,then they claimed hes the biggest disgrace to boxing for vacating his belt when bbb side demanded a 55/45 split,then they contradicted every single word of it over the last few yrs that ggg has shown what a hypejob hypocrite liar hes always been. Now vacating belts & blatantly ducking your mando is the right decision if their guy does it,

& with AJ, I see most the same dumb****s being hypocritical fanbois hanging off AJs/Hearns every lie & blatant ducking of the best in his own division,

now these same eurocucks who once claimed ggg "was the A side who only fights for belts/glory & deserves 50%"are claiming Wilders ducking AJ despite AJ saying "hed sign to fight tommorow if he had a 50 mil offer,& hed even fight in usa for that kindve money" then Hearn even admitted the offer was real,& AJ went into silence/hiding til his next bum fight was signed.

Then even Stephen Espinoza(ShO head) confirmed that the offer was real & gauranteed by him personally. He roasted Hearn on Twitter because he was fed up with team bullshīt lying about the offer not being real(after already having admitted it was legit,&then claiming they were ducking because of wanting to pick the venue & Wilder not wanting to sign a post dated offer)
        Last edited by kushking; 10-01-2018, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
          Wilder and his fans. A coward doesn't offer you a contract that is worth more than you've made in your entire life. A coward doesn't clean out the top of the division while you fight bums and guys like Fury who isn't ready. A coward doesn't have 4 belts and fight in front of 300k in his last 4 fights. A coward doesn't have to bring up someone else's name every single time they do an interview, like you do Wilder. However, a cowards DOES fight 38 bums out of 40 fights. He DOES refuse to sign a contract to fight for all of the belts. He DOES refuse to fight Whyte, Povetkin, Klitscko, Miller, Pulev, Parker for various reasons but will gladly fight Washington, Arreola, Spzilka and the rest, no problem. A coward DOES blame the other team for a fight that didn't happen months ago and act like a little ****ing girl every time they ask him a question about it. And also a coward DOES sign a rematch clause with a guy that is not ready to fight at the top level, therefor negating any kind of chance that he can fight AJ in April.
          *Unblocked*

*blocked*

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            Didnt read all of your comment, as its the usual #Gay4AJ fanboy crying, but it sounds like your a bit upset.
            You didn't read all of it, probably because you can't read, little ****

Comment

Wilder more obsessed with AJ than he is his own girl

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                A coward doesn't offer you a contract that is worth more than you've made in your entire life.
                It wasn't more than Wilder had made in his life, but Wilder accepted nonetheless. After Wilder accepted, Hearn refused to keep his word about the fight being next. Does that make AJ a coward? Maybe. Hearn was certainly terrified of the fight. Personally I think AJ wanted it, but his team talked him out of it.

Comment

I think Tyson is doing the right thing by refusing to talk about AJ. Sounds like Deontay is looking past Fury...

Comment

This is what I feared when this fight was made, Fury has refused to speak about Joshua so Kudos to him, the rest you can feel the jealousy from their mouth and faces, they spend more time trying to discredit Joshua over here. Silence is the best answer for a fool, get on with the mission in front of you and make your own name for yourself. A coward that has a better resume than you, in a short time as well. Thank God not all fans are this dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblackted44 View Post
                      Correct only came in to see the first couple responses
                      Usually I am well up for piping in with my two pence about Wilder/Joshua but this one, I am just waiting for the war of words to erupt

Comment

Working...
                      X