Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvard Professor Alan Dershowitz: What Trump did was lawful, not a crime.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    You're telling me that the lawyer he hired is defending him?

Wow. I better sit down because I cannot handle this news.

Here I was expecting the lawyer that defended OJ to turn on his client any second now.
    That's why he hired Johnny. He knew whitey would throw him under the Bronco

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Liberals are like broken clocks. They're still right twice a day
      LOL I guess so. It's just sad that Trump supporters have no principles or values. Trump is good and anyone that celebrates Trump is ok.

Comment

Dershowitz is a brave man, and is correct as usual.

Unfortunately i suspect that he will be invited to even fewer ****tail parties at Martha's Vineyard with these latest comments.

Idiots like Tomjas are getting high off their own supply as usual, completely clueless. You don't go to jail for campaign finance violations, just ask Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          Unless I'm wrong, Dershowitz is not Trump's attorney. He's a liberal Harvard professor, he's on your team. He just knows the law better than most liberals.
          He's not a liberal at all, he's a pro-Israel, conservative, libertarian with no fuc king soul lol

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
            Unless I'm wrong, Dershowitz is not Trump's attorney. He's a liberal Harvard professor, he's on your team. He just knows the law better than most liberals.
            Grubers aren't known for being up to speed on the facts.

You are correct, Dershowitz is not one of Trump's attorneys (and I dont believe he ever has been).

Comment

The Five Stages of a Trump follower

1. It's a total lie, never happened, fake news.
              2. It happened, but it's not a big deal. A Nothing Burger
              3. Ok, it might be a big deal, but it isn't illegal..so who cares.
              4. Ok, it's illegal, but blame Obama or Hillary
              5. Get over it Snowflake Libtard, Cupcake, you're just a sore loser!
              So predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                You're telling me that the lawyer he hired is defending him?

Wow. I better sit down because I cannot handle this news.

Here I was expecting the lawyer that defended OJ to turn on his client any second now.
                Alan Dershowitz is not Trumps lawyer, he is in fact a pretty big liberal Democrat. He's a Harvard Professor who is frequently invited on air to give his legal opinion on matters.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Alan Dershowitz is not Trumps lawyer
                  I have no idea why I thought that yesterday. Total brain fart.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Grubers aren't known for being up to speed on the facts.

You are correct, Dershowitz is not one of Trump's attorneys (and I dont believe he ever has been).
                  Ah please, the guy who thought it was documented that Bernie owned an Audi or that Obama wrote that he was an average student is really in no place to judge other people about a mistake.

At least I can own up to it. Which you never did and never will. Hell, you still repeat those things on occasion.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-23-2018, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Dershowitz also said that if the money came from a company and not an individual, then that’s illegal

Payment was allegedly made by Trump Corporation

GOP is potentially the only thing standing between Trump impeachment and jail
                    cohen said that he paid off daniel's and the other chick with his own money and trump paid him back the next day out of his personal funds. sounds exactly like a routine celebrity payoff. legal expert Dan Abrams also said on ABC news that these types of payoffs aren't illegal so long as trump can prove its just business as usual

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                      cohen said that he paid off daniel's and the other chick with his own money and trump paid him back the next day out of his personal funds. sounds exactly like a routine celebrity payoff. legal expert Dan Abrams also said on ABC news that these types of payoffs aren't illegal so long as trump can prove its just business as usual
                      It’s changed now

Payment was via transfer from Trump Corporation and they have documented evidence

Dealing with 2 liars so their word ain’t worth ****

Comment

Working...
                      X