This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Almost BPL time. I better get advice from the experts.

Hey ShoulderRoll and -MEGA-,

Who are your BPL teams?

Who do you think will win the BPL this season?
    Just find the team with the most players of Jamaican descent. That's what you're going to do anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Just find the team with the most players of Jamaican descent. That's what you're going to do anyway.
      No sir. I am an Arsenal fan. I became their fan after World Cup 2002 because of Thierry Henry.

Henry used to play for...

Aw sh**t. Had to catch myself there. I was about to tell you stuff that you already know.

I don't cheer for City and Sterling is on it. So there goes your assumption.

But back to views on the up coming season.

Proceed.

Comment

• word is Chelsea is lining up Aaron Ramsay at 30m.

Anyone else think that would be a good signing? i think putting him with Kante and Jorginho would see Ramsay explode as a player. Ramsay may be the next goon to join Chelsea and realize his full potential.
        Last edited by F l i c k e r; 07-29-2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

'Roll, I am waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            'Roll, I am waiting.
            I am waiting for you to read The Naked Capitalist. I guess we are at an impasse.

Comment

• Shaqiri gonna Shaqiri

Bakayoko gonna Bakayoko

Comment

• Bakayoko is an utter utter utter bum. Well out of his depth with a manager who demands him to be an actual footballer. Might as well have set fire to that £40 mill. Conte deserved to get fired just for signing him.

Seriously. Man is the worst player in England’s top 2 divisions. He couldn’t carry Carlos Sanchez’s jock.

Ramsey would actually be a good signing in that system- he’s allowed to join in the box any time he likes. Cesc is too slow to get into the box. Barkley might be able to do that job.

RLC doesn’t have enough heart. He should have returned from holiday after 10 days holiday. Unless he hits the ground running he’s not even going to make the bench. He was injured for 3 months last season. If he wanted to play for Chelsea he’d have tried harder.

Ampadu and Hudson Odoi have more personality than RLC imo.

Tip for the season - Barkley.

He’s gonna do alright you know. That 3rd player in midfield is basically a freebie. Most good players would do well in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  word is Chelsea is lining up Aaron Ramsay at 30m.

Anyone else think that would be a good signing? i think putting him with Kante and Jorginho would see Ramsay explode as a player. Ramsay may be the next goon to join Chelsea and realize his full potential.
                  Ramsay is the most confidence based player I have ever seen. Whenever he gets on a run for a short time, he gets injured and then he's back to square one. Chelsea should be looking at bigger fish. It's weird how their ambition has changed from under a decade ago. They went from either 1 or 2 team to now they are down there at 4-6. Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool are showing way more ambition. Spurs/Arsenal/Chelsea are dragging their heels. Arsenal have made some random purchases too this summer. They signed a backup RB, a keeper who I don't even know if he's going to start past a washed up Cech and I don't know how good the others are. They should have got that Malcom fella whilst they had the chance.

Comment

I am waiting for you to read The Naked Capitalist. I guess we are at an impasse.
                    Nah man. BPL is a real thing so let's stick to that.
                    Who do you think will with it?
                    Who is your team?

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      Ramsay is the most confidence based player I have ever seen. Whenever he gets on a run for a short time, he gets injured and then he's back to square one. Chelsea should be looking at bigger fish. It's weird how their ambition has changed from under a decade ago. They went from either 1 or 2 team to now they are down there at 4-6. Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool are showing way more ambition. Spurs/Arsenal/Chelsea are dragging their heels. Arsenal have made some random purchases too this summer. They signed a backup RB, a keeper who I don't even know if he's going to start past a washed up Cech and I don't know how good the others are. They should have got that Malcom fella whilst they had the chance.
                      I’m not too familiar with him but based on his 2 preseason games and Citeh’s interest I think Jorginho is probably a grade A egg.

I’m heartened by the lack of signings tbh. It probably means we’re not working down a list.

If they want Higuain then just target him.

Liverpool are now in a position where they have genuine quality throughout the side. The only issue is that their squad is still lighter but unless they get injuries to either Firmino or Van Dijk they will be alright.

Chelsea could swap out Cahill/Luiz//Christensen/Rudi/ and there isn’t a huge difference. But none of them are as good as Van Dijk

Comment

Working...
                      X