No announcement yet.

Boxing Reminder: Hughie Fury is the most slick HW since Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Reminder: Hughie Fury is the most slick HW since Muhammad Ali

Pay no attention to that robbery vs Parker, Mick Hennessy said all that needed to be said;

Mick Hennessy: “I know corruption is a strong word, but I tell you now, there are forces at work around this game. We will put in an appeal and protest as strongly as we can. A rematch has to be a worst-case scenario – we want this overturned. I thought it was a masterclass by Fury. I thought he wiped the floor with him. He was gliding round the ring hitting him with jabs at will – it was shades of Ali the way he was moving.”

Prove Mick wrong, I dare you.

protip: you can't

obviously them words from that fat pig hennessy are nonsense but i do still think hughie could have a bright future. still very young and that was a big step up for him.

Comment

its ok mick has 'pink tyson' now http://www.hennessysports.com/news/w...party-started/
      1 KO

Comment

lol that was funny.

parker didn't win that fight, hughie lost it by not doing enough. parker was just coming forward hitting gloves and elbows.

but hitting gloves and elbows is more than not punching at all..

hughie did display great movement and understanding of distance, timing, etc. but he hardly did a damn thing.

i still think hughie can win a belt down the line, as he's only like 23 or something.

Comment

This ugly clown will never beat anyone remotely good

Comment

Oleksandr Usyk > Hughie Fury and Muhammad Ali is more similar to Usyk in terms of physical size and dimensions than he is to Hughie Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Wing Pingping View Post
              Pay no attention to that robbery vs Parker, Mick Hennessy said all that needed to be said;

Mick Hennessy: “I know corruption is a strong word, but I tell you now, there are forces at work around this game. We will put in an appeal and protest as strongly as we can. A rematch has to be a worst-case scenario – we want this overturned. I thought it was a masterclass by Fury. I thought he wiped the floor with him. He was gliding round the ring hitting him with jabs at will – it was shades of Ali the way he was moving.”

Prove Mick wrong, I dare you.

protip: you can't
              *****'s been banned so many times for chatting the same shit he's now posting as a small asian child.

Ironically, Tyson Fury said people like you would cause the apoolispe so I'm not sure how you square that in your tiny little mind?

Nonse.

Comment

Hughie was interbred with a prize winning Irish greyhound hence his magnificent footwork its just the punching aspect of boxing he struggles with.

Comment

Yep, That's Hughie. The new Ali.

Comment

If the dude could bust a grape, he might be able to get somewhere. His utter lack of power just isn't going to fly in that division though. I had a lot of hope for him a few years back because he's got great technique. But, too feather fisted to make it at HW.

Comment

Working...
                    X