No announcement yet.

Damn🔥🔥🔥 TEDDY ATLAS DESTROYS MIKE TYSON RESUME! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    9:38 in the video reveals that Atlas not only dislikes Tyson, but hates him with a passion. He's allowing it to influence his opinion of Tyson as a fighter. Rooney, the closest man to Tyson during his fighting years, has said it many times. The change of trainers, the divorce, being fleeced to the tune of tens of millions all lead to his downfall. Maybe someone with a more stable mentality could have handled it better, but it still doesn't detract from his ability as a boxer.

Also, Tyson said it himself before his first fight with Holyfield during the pre-fight press conference:

"I would have beat him earlier" He said this before he even stepped in the ring.

He knew he wasn't the same fighter. Yes, Tyson's competition may not have been stellar but Atlas is being disingenuous in this interview when he says that Tyson would crumble whenever he was confronted. Even in the Douglas fight in which his eye was closed he was still fighting back, and that's with him not even wanting to fight anymore.

Does anyone honestly believe that if Tyson hadn't married a gold digger, left Rooney and swindled he would have lost to Douglas? Atlas knows this. He's just being Atlas here - controversial.
    Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
    Don King ruined Tyson more than anyone else.
    He just poisoned his mind and introduced him to cocaine.
    This 100%. I love Atlas but he's in absolutely zero mind to talk about Tyson the way he does simply because as rightfully stated, he despises Tyson with a passion, and this being even after Tyson went and made up with Atlas on ESPN FNF.

Sorry but we can't take Atlas' opinion seriously here. It'd be like asking Spoon the pac tard where he ranks Floyd on an ATG list or asking a dense twat like McDonald's as to how highly he rates Golovkin

Comment

****K ATLAS!! NO ONE IS GOING TO TALK SHT ABOUT MIKE TYSON ON MY WATCH!!!! In all seriousness i was such a HUGEEE tyson fan.. I think so many people forget that mike tyson was a mere 20 year old kid when he won his first world title. Tyson was a caged animal.. He made many wrong decisions that led to his downfall.. In any event, When Tyson was in his boxing prime he was one of the best fighters to ever be in this game and no one can argue that so fk off teddy u ashole!

Comment

Tyson is one of the most respected people in boxing for me but so is Atlas. I have enormous respect for Tyson, I'm a bigger fan of him as a person than a fighter. Always humble, honest and I know young Tyson was reckless, it makes it even better that he could change his ways. I have a lot of respect for Atlas too, you don't have to agree with him, but he always speaks his mind and not scared expressing his real opinion, even if it's controversial. I don't agree with Atlas, Tyson is a warrior and legend, he was going against his fears in the ring. But Atlas manner of talking was really captivating, even Joe Rogan wasn't trying to interupt, it's always interesting to hear Atlas talk and say his opinion on different things

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          go down on the guy already, ya queer.
          lol I talk boxing you think gay shit? lmfao whos teh queeer.

Comment

Tyson would have never beaten Holyfield or Lewis at any stage of his career.

Comment

to be honest its true, Tysons resume was not the greatest and is very overrated. great fighter tho with nice skills in his prime but he didn't beat anyone, spinks n holmes are the best wins. Bruno was a decent one as well, maybe a few more but with everything taken into consideration his resume wasn't great

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Tyson would have never beaten Holyfield or Lewis at any stage of his career.
                I agree with lewis, ive always said that, holyfield is a toss up tho but u may be right

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  lol I talk boxing you think gay shit? lmfao whos teh queeer.
                  the post was oozing with femininity and interracial heat. talking about how you didn't like the niga, now you do like the niga, how many other men have you had these turnaround feelings for?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    the post was oozing with femininity and interracial heat. talking about how you didn't like the niga, now you do like the niga, how many other men have you had these turnaround feelings for?
                    I know you think you trolling and shit, but your trolling in a gay ass way lmfao. Does your family knows you come online and talk gay shit? fucking weirdos i swear.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      I know you think you trolling and shit, but your trolling in a gay ass way lmfao. Does your family knows you come online and talk gay shit? fucking weirdos i swear.
                      you like it, you quivering twink.

Comment

Working...
                      X