Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Wilder have beaten Povetkin, Takam, Parker, Whyte or Breazeale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Wilder have beaten Povetkin, Takam, Parker, Whyte or Breazeale?

Because I don't think he would have beaten half those guys. Neither would Fury. So you guys can argue who ducked who and who is running, but AJ is basically cleaning out the top of the division while Fury is fighting guys ranked 138th and Wilder is fighting a not ready Fury and an old Ortiz. Maybe it's time for you guys to stop hating Hearn and stop hating AJ and give credit where credit is due. Wilder is only fighting Fury because he knows Fury is ripe for the taking. Fury is fighting Wilder because he needs the money. Wilder never fought any of the above guys nor did he fight Klitschko so can we please stop acting like he is the best heavyweight that ever lived??????

AJ's win is about equal to Wilder vs Ortiz ............ that's it, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
      Because I don't think he would have beaten half those guys. Neither would Fury. So you guys can argue who ducked who and who is running, but AJ is basically cleaning out the top of the division while Fury is fighting guys ranked 138th and Wilder is fighting a not ready Fury and an old Ortiz. Maybe it's time for you guys to stop hating Hearn and stop hating AJ and give credit where credit is due. Wilder is only fighting Fury because he knows Fury is ripe for the taking. Fury is fighting Wilder because he needs the money. Wilder never fought any of the above guys nor did he fight Klitschko so can we please stop acting like he is the best heavyweight that ever lived??????

Yes I think he would have. Wilder and Joshua need to fight. These type of hypothetical situations are meaningless if they don't fight.

Comment

Nope

Wilder ducked so many of them

Comment

he wouldnt have beaten klitschko and im not 100 percent sure hed have beat parker, whyte and povetkin. they are on the same level as ortiz who almost got wilder out of there

Comment

Wilder beats all of those guys especially Breazeale...but too be fair, I think Joshua would have beaten Ortiz and Stiverne.

Comment

No because Wildher got no balls to fight any of them.

Comment

My thing is, why does Wilder get a pass for not fighting ANY of these guys. Not one. But he glady fought Arreola, Washington, Szpilka and the other bums. Also, if Wikipedia and the Ring magazine both say that Fury is not the "lineal champion", then why do you guys keep saying he is?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  he wouldnt have beaten klitschko and im not 100 percent sure hed have beat parker, whyte and povetkin. they are on the same level as ortiz who almost got wilder out of there
                  Parker and Whyte are NOT on the level of Ortiz. Neither has the same power or skill. Povetkin does.

Comment

We can't agree on much on here but I think we can all agree that we need to see this fight. The winner of Wilder vs Fury vs AJ in April at Wembley stadium. Can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                    X