No announcement yet.

Hearn lays out possible rest of year Matchroom schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    Hes seen the same ifl interview. Hearn says he has the Principality on hold for 1st and 8th December, then says Brook/Khan on the 8th. 8:45 hear for yourself https://youtu.be/FJ5FJs6h5PA
    ... Just watched it... Hearn seems to be desperate... (he also had Bellew vs Usyk in November!!!???)...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... Just watched it... Hearn seems to be desperate... (he also had Bellew vs Usyk in November!!!???)...
      Itll be a PPV, so has to be in Nov, with Joshua in Sep, and Brook/Khan in Dec

Comment

The only fight I'm interested out of the bunch is BJS vs Andrade.

Gay J vs Povetkin isn't bad either. But that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
          You're either a boxing fan or you're not. $10 is really not much for a fight card almost every week from now to December. Even cards that I'm not massively interested in I will still watch as they can turn out to be an unbelievable night of boxing whereas some stacked cards fail to deliver.
          Not to mention the WBSS being on most the weeks also. Wonder if WBSS goes to Fridays?

Comment

really interesting schedule of fights

Comment

You're either a boxing fan or you're not. $10 is really not much for a fight card almost every week from now to December. Even cards that I'm not massively interested in I will still watch as they can turn out to be an unbelievable night of boxing whereas some stacked cards fail to deliver.
              I get boxing cards pretty much every week from now to December without subscribing to Days Inn, thank you.

I’m a boxing fan.

I’ll also wager that Eddie the Liar’s “possible schedule” isn’t what goes down.
              Last edited by saintpat; 08-05-2018, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                So that should rule out Fury-Wilder for Nov 17 which was a date I heard floating around.
                Why. Hearns date has nothing to do with Wilder-Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  So that should rule out Fury-Wilder for Nov 17 which was a date I heard floating around.
                  Not necessarily.

If Wilder-Fury is Nov. 17th, that may be more of a problem for Matchroom than the folks making the big fight.

T-Mobile is available the 17th.

Comment

Obviously it's very early days here. Nothing here which suggests this is bad at all but obviously needs filling to give people a real view. Nice to see the mix up of Venues and locations though

Comment

WTF you talking about ? Not a boxing fan ?
                      What I'm not a fan of is having to pay $20 a month for so so fights with so so fighters against no hope competition .

Comment

Working...
                      X